Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, November 19, 2012

Weekly Carta.. 6 month Testimony.. And Go STEELERS(; THANKSGIVING ALSO(: November 19,2012

Elder Martinez y Yo.. y Pablo Sanzchez Garcia Gutierrez Cortez Lewiston III
Well I know I don't have quite 6 months yet, but pretty much haha(: December 5 I will! But anyway every 6 months I wanna bear my tesimony.. Maybe in English but most likely in Spanish.. I am learning so much and it feels like in 6 months I have learned so very much already haha I have had some amazing experiences crammed into these past months.. But I know I haven't seen anything yet.. What an amazing experience, everyday is another blessing to be alive. (: Ha there are people that live in huts with spiders and rats and crap and they are happy.. Its amazing to me ha honestly.. And with all the crazyness that goes on here they still put on a smile.. It is pretty beautiful. I'm so grateful to be serving them, and to be sharing my love, my families love, and my Heavenly Father and his sons love with them.. I sure am grateful to be here and to be learning and growing..(: And the time seriously flies.. Especially this month.. Haha its almost thanksgiving. Good grief..(;


Well onto the main event.. Mi Testimonio ahorita.. (; (con 6 meses)
Ok.. Listo..(;
YO SE QUE CON TODO MI CORAZON MI SALVADOR VIVE.. Yo Sentio su Amor cada dia. Testifico El Libro De Mormon es verdadero. Este libro es un Otro Testamento De Jesucristo. Este libro es la palabra de Dios, y es una bonito part del plan que Dios ha preparado para nosotros.
Testifico del don de lenguas es verdadero y existe (; Estoy muy agradecido por Mi Amoroso Familia, y por El Plan y La Oportunidad a Vivir con Mi Familia y Mi Futuro Familia, por La Eternidad. Estoy muy agradecido por este privlegio a ser un misionero y a servir Mi Padre Celestial.. La Iglesia De Jesucristo De Los Santos De Los Ultimas Dias es la verdad Iglesia en la tierra hoy.
Estoy muy agradecido por cada una de mis Bendicionnes y pruebas que yo recibo y tiene tambien..
Dios y Jesucristo NOS AMA. "Porque de tal manera amó Dios al mundo que ha dado a su Hijo Unigénito, para que todo aquel que en él cree no se pierda, Mas tenga vida eterna." John 3:16
En El Nombre De Nuestro Salvador, Redentor, y Hermano, Nuestro Senor, JESUCRISTO
Amen.

Well there ya are haha.. I wrote in my journal to mom don't worry(: haha.. But yeah every six months I'll do that.. and I'll prob do it two more cause the third time can be my Homecoming surprise haha.. Well yup pretty crazy.. Times flying.. And its only gonna go faster as we get closer.. And then when I fly home it will feel like the longest day of all hahah(: But yes indeed time is flying. This time next year I will only have 7 months haha I don't count July cause its only a week of that month(: But pretty crazy yeah??!(; 2013 is gonna be one fast year.. And I'm really anxious to see what it brings..

Omega Donkey.... haha its the new okey dokey I guess.. Ok well HOW In the world is my beautiful Petersen Family doing.. You cant imagine how happy I'm gonna be when I am reunited with you all..! I'm gonna hug the fruit loops out of ya.. I hope all is well with B ball and LIFE! You better all be healthy for Christmas (: Haha I am so stoked to Skype you all (4 weeks (: ) just like all of you guys are to.. I'm really curious on where I'm goin and where I'll be talking to you all from! I'm hoping San Cristobal! Its kinda chilly there.. Bigger City so a lot of good stores.. Up in the mountains kinda rainy everyday... So I'm honestly really hoping for there.. So I can rock a sweater almost every day and get weird(: But I dono why part of me feels like I'm headed to the coast haha where its flipping hot and muggy(: Tapachula or somewhere down there..(; I'm excited to find out! And more excited to talk to ya all..
Hope you are all happy as can be.. I hope this time is goin by pretty fast for you all to(:
Well hmmm.. This week was good! The Work here tho, Wow, ha it is so difficult. The thing is everyone is nice and listens and yeah yeah.. They even feel the spirit haha, I prayed and started the lesson this whole week and we had three different investigators come out and say.. "I feel something warm and peaceful when you pray." We invite them, they are pretty nice.. But just don't really wanna change. Its difficult but I know with all my heart that at least one of them will remember what they felt and have a change of heart. This week also we had a lot of opportunities to serve others.. In the street or wherever, I even felt the spirit haha during and before we helped a lady about 40 years old. She was carrying a few bags of groceries up the inclined streets here haha, so I ran over and begged her to let me help! At first she was hesitant but, she gave in(: I took four and my comp had one haha..But we headed on up and during this I dono I felt the spirit I felt really good haha.. As we got to the top of the street she kinda broke down.. She had felt something to, cause once we reached the top she got teary eyed and was emotional! But she began to tell us that her and her son would do this every week.. She said my son was alto and guapo tall and handsome just like you hahaha(; But she called us angels because she felt something and I think it was her sons presence, he was 18 years old and was killed in an accident with a drunk driver. I have no doubt her son was there, and maybe it was through us and our actions but he was there and so was the spirit. She was a very good lady and invited us to come to her house for lunch this next week(: I am just so grateful for all the experiences here.. Big or small. I know they are all helping me develop and grow into who I wanna be, and I truly thank my Heavenly Father for this! It sure goes by so dang fast!

Well my family, I sure am gonna miss thanksgiving with ya all haha.. I have no idea what I'll be satin but where we eat Saturday is where we always eat beans haha.(: But I have so much to be grateful for, and the biggest blessings in my life will be somewhere else. But I have a feeling I will feel of your presence and you will feel of mine! The good thing is I'm not dead! Haha just one more holiday season which will be like next month the way time flies, and then I'll be comin back(: But I hope you all enjoy it.. And have a wonderful day. (:
I miss you all so much, love you all so much more. I'm truly grateful for all of you and all the different great examples you have on my life.. I've learner so much from each and everyone one of you.. Even you kort, you taught me how to get like three feet of air.. So. But honestly I am so blessed to have you all.. I'm grateful for where I live and our home.. Our Sissy and heliban.. I'm grateful to be here learning and growing and for the blessings you and I are receiving. I love you all with all of my beating heart.. And I sure hope you will all be safe healthy and happy everyday till I get back!(: And infinity and beyond also(: Well folks.. I will write ya a lil later hope all is well(: Love you all so much! Christmas is so soon! Skype! Yeahhhhhhh Buddddddyy(:
LOVE ELDER JADEN MARK PETERSEN
Gotta have a favorite Mexicano Futbol Equipo.. AMERICA (: pointin out my current location in AMERICA haha CHIAPAS



No comments:

Post a Comment