Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Thursday, November 8, 2012

YAJALON..... :-) FIRST TRANSFER!


My beautiful PETERSEN FAMILY(:
My last day in Reforma,Chiapas Mexico... Heading to Yajalon!
Well first things haha my first transfer and I'm outta here, the area is Yajalon, Chiapas, Mexico. I leave tomorrw morning at 9:30(: I have been told this place is beautiful. It's 2 hours plus away from the nearest big city San Cristobal. But this place is not as hot and right now chilly. It's up in the mountains so I'll be havin a chilly thanksgiving and maybe if I'm there for next transfer to and colder christmas(: Hahaha I'm kinda worried but the kid that was my DL was here for 7 months and says it's amazing this was his favorite area. And I have a feeling I'm about to have some amazing experiences here my family, I don't know why(: But I'm just happy it's upi in the mountains and colder(; hahah
Well glad to see all the pics and all of you, that gets me through the week and keeps me happy(: I dont have to many pics this week but i'll send what I got hahah I WILL HAVE EMAIL IN YAJALON(: SO don't worry hahah O was I happy to hear that.. Hope you all know how much I love you. This week absolutley flew by.. And honestly I am gonna be coming home before I know it. Hahah I sure miss peace and quiet and fall but I am thinkin in Yajalon it will be nice and peaceful? haha it's a small town.. pueblo! Last monday we went to the central part of Tuxtla hah it was boring!(: O and there are these things called Colectivos here it's like a mid sizd van that they cram as many people as they can in and it's transportation hahah I met a guy that is from here but asked me where I was from.. I said , Utah! he said really, I lived in St. George 2 years Ilegamente haha (Ilegally). But it was funny. That kinda stuff to me doesnt just happen for a reason, it's funny things like that that reassure that this is where I am supposed to be haha.. The bishop in my old ward here served in Utah, he knows payson Spanish Fork Santaquin and Nephi haha he passed through Delta in a transfer he said hahah. ANyway all is good just packin up all my stuff and headed to Yajalon lonnnnngggg drive hahah car sick(; you bet.

HOW IS EVERYONE(: Thanks so much again for the pics! I honestly feel like it's christmas when I get em haha and it makes me happier than you know(: I love and miss ya all so much(: I'll be waitin for a reply..(: I have 15 others so I'm gonna try and reply short and then write you again.. I love you all..(: I'll send the pics to

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH p.s. gonna try and watch the vid right now dad(:
 
Where we baptise there is one other like this to,, but deeper more pics soon(:
The legit Jungle of Yajalon... (This is a backyard of a member) My new companion Elder Martinez


                                                                       
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Elder Jaden your Awesome! It is so fun to read about your mission, it looks so beautiful!! Have more Fun then possible!! Love Ya!!

    ReplyDelete