Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Last Days in the MTC.........

Familia De Petersen,                                                                               August 29, 2012
Well this is my last handwritten letter in the MTC.... Pretty loco!! :-)  The experiences that I have had here have helped me grow so much already, and I am so greatful for all that Heavenly Father blesses me with.
I want every single one of you to know how much I Love you and how much I appreciate all of your support.  I have seen kids that are out here without that, and if I didn't have that I would definitely have a hard time for sure!! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

Time seems to be on a whole different zone here especially these fast few weeks!  I'm ready for the field though... I can't wait!!
It's amazing how fast I've learned some of the language, Heavenly Father knows what's up!!!
So grateful for it and I can't wait to keep learning and obtaining mas conocimiento!!

When I get to my zone I will have to email you all my pics....  Hopefully I can slide my SD card into the computer and hopefully the computer will have an SD slot!!  If not I'll buy a USB adapter.  Anyway well yeah, I'm way excited to be headin out.  But! You needa keep me updated on the UTES this year!  And where I'm gone they gotta kick butt this year!
Anyway you guys have an address for Tuxtla so write me!/Email me :-)
I'll be talkin to you soon!

Love you all!!!
Elder Petersen

GOOD SCRIPTURE:  DyC  84:88
P.S  Two Porty and Kort.... Keep me updated on all your games!!!  DO YOU!!!!Kort, atleast 8 touchdowns this year and 800 tackles!!!


Elder Petersen was asked to give the opening prayer at the large fireside before he left the MTC :-)
Not quite sure who sneeked the pic...:-/ .... too funny!


Elders Parker, Jones and Petersen throwing their last fiesta in the MTC before heading out :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment