Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 10,2012 "Wuddupper??"




We went to visit the ruins... they are amazing!  We hiked an hour to get there...crazy!









¿Que tal?(:

Well hey my beautiful family of Petersen (: I bear greeting from the land of "Yashalum" means tierra verde in tzeltal haha it's an indian dialect i've kinda learned down here(: I can't wait to get home and show you how it sounds! I have a book of mormon in another dialect to! It's called Tzotzil.. It's absolutely insane.. But well yeah I don't really feel any christmas spirit this year. Haha not to sound mena or I dono selfish. But it just isn't there. I feel of your love and prayers and of my heavenly fathers guidance tho that's for sure! I'm so grateful to be embarked on such an incredible adventure! Ok, well enough of tryin to sound smart.. hhaa(:
Kiddin well this week was a bugger but I learned a lot and we had a few good lessons! I am gonna be straight up honest with you cause I think the whole hidin stuff is not good! But dad I've been feelin like crap to haha but tonight we are goin to San Cristobal for conference and I talked to a Doctor that is there and he's a member, and all the missionaries go to him.. SO I will be feelin better soon! Just haven't had energy and I dono but my mouth has been weird so I will let ya know what's up when I know what's up! I read my partriarichal blessing and it talk about health and my well being three times in there! And specifically once that I will be able to retain my health and everything will be ok, so I know that nothing to serious will ever come over me! There are amazing words in that blessing! And I also asked my comp to give me a blessing, so I will be fine. Just is weird not havin a mom or dad here to talk to in english and say what's up hahah but it's all apart of the sacrifice and the faith! I love you guys so much and yeah I will be fine! But I didn't wanna hide anything hah (: Well yeah this week was good and they go by faster and faster as the transfer goes on.. So I have three more in this transfer and my comp goes home and new one and maybe new area who knows!

Well sorry to worry you but hopefully your not I'm doing the lords work and I?ll be fine.. I'm sure by the time we get back from San Cristobal! By the way I wanna go there if you guys come to pick me up cause its sweet!(: But anyway yup everything will be fine! This week to I had a very crazy experience. Well we gave a man that's bed ridden a blessing. He is about 70, it was one of the most sad sights I've ever seen! This made me appreciate even more you and my health and where we LIVE!!! WE HAVE things so very goooood.. Anyway the guy can't talk and it was just sad.. We gave him a blessing and honestly I was prayin that heavenly father would just take him! Which I'm sure he will soon! BUt wow what amazing expereinces...
We found a new family to teach and two other kids 21 and 18 they are boyfriend and girlfirend.. I have high hopes for them! Ha we are gonna keep workin, and I'm gonna keep gettin closer to comin home! BUt I am glad to be here! I have so much to tell you! I am so blessed to have you all in my life, and I can't wait to get back and chill(: I hope you will be feeling 110% again soon Dad, I am praying for ya! I can't wait to get back and hunt again... But all in good time!(:
I can't wait to see what the house looks like and how you get it all decorated! I miss this time of year for that exactly.. JUst ain't the same(:....
BUt time really will fly. I hope you all have a happy week and hope your all doin good and feelin good to! I LOVE YOU ALL SO VERY MUCH!!!
I have a christmas message for you! Maybe you have seen it but here ya go(;

I am the Christmas Spirit—
I enter the home of poverty, causing palefaced children to open their eyes wide, in pleased wonder.
I cause the miser’s clutched hand to relax and thus paint a bright spot on his soul.
I cause the aged to renew their youth and to laugh in the old glad way.
I keep romance alive in the heart of childhood, and brighten sleep with dreams woven of magic.
I cause eager feet to climb dark stairways with filled baskets, leaving behind hearts amazed at the goodness of the world.
I cause the prodigal to pause a moment on his wild, wasteful way and send to anxious love some little token that releases glad tears—tears which wash away the hard lines of sorrow.
I enter dark prison cells, reminding scarred manhood of what might have been and pointing forward to good days yet to be.
I come softly into the still, white home of pain, and lips that are too weak to speak just tremble in silent, eloquent gratitude.
In a thousand ways, I cause the weary world to look up into the face of God, and for a little moment forget the things that are small and wretched.
I am the Christmas Spirit.1
May we each discover anew the Christmas spirit—even the Spirit of Christ.
I love you all (:
Well I am gonna write ya again when we get back from san cristobal and let ya know who the conference went and how I?m feelin(: I AM FINE(;
O, MOM well, I sent you a request on skype through contacts! There were two deepetersen1 but one was from santa clara cali so I sent it to the other USA one aha..
I have two more mondays to get it figured out! It will work and we will talk(: I AM STOKED FOR THAT(: But yeah I will make sure I do what I needa do to skype(: I love you all.. And I hope you know that. I feel of your love and prayers! Don't worry!(: The language is comin along(: Little by little haha.. It also talks about the language in my blessing to, so I have a ton of faith(: I LOVE YOU ALL.. The weeks keep on flying by faster and faster.. I hope your all happy as can be(: I sure miss you. But in just a short time we will be back together!(:
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AND KEEP THE FAITH(:
KORT AND RIDGE YOUR STUDMUFFINS DRINK SOME EGGNOG FOR ME? hhah miss ya fellars, But times flyin! HOPE YOUR HAPPY!; LOVE YOU!
Loved the pics! LOVE YOU ALL!
LOVE ELDER JMP! CON MUCHO AMOR!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment