Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, March 3, 2014

"Time Is A Precious Thing, Never Waste It." -- Willy Wonka‏



 Okey dokey well.. Good Días to you all (: How do you all do? Gettin more creative than Alberto Einstein with that title eh.. Hopefully you are all awaking with a smile and an attitude thats brighter than that doggone morning sun(: I have had quite the eventful week.. Like they all are! Hopefully all is well up there in ol Delduh.. Sure do miss it.. Ah well 4 months(: Hopefully your enjoyin your time to relax a bit dad.. Hopefully work is goin great for you mom, and hopefully you also have time to relax.. Hopefully Ridge beat their game..? (Is that correct grammar.. pretty sure no.) But hopefully they won. And well hope Kort isn't bedazzling his pants or the deer mounts.. Just kiddin Kort I know your manly bro.. mmyup I sure hope that you are all doing good.. Crazy how times just comin and goin.. It's putting a lot of things into perspective for me. Grateful for every second that I am given. This life truly is so very beautiful. I feel grateful.

   Muy bien, Well this week I have seriously been amazed at all my heavenly father has been putting in front of me.. I know that whatever it is that comes from him we just need to it, and always be meek and lowly of heart. I truly know that I am being guided everywhere I go.. And it's something that's very special to me cause beforethe mission I know I was being guided always! But I was arrogant and didn't even recognize nor did I acknowledge his guidance.  We have been led to many people this week and they have definitely been prepared, It's sad that i have grown used to seeing people not have riches or let alone anything now.. I am really blessed to be able to get to know these people and also to be an instrument in helping them makes it even that more special.  For me the best doggone part is seeing them smile when they understand that we are a help.. It makes it ALL worth it. Just gotta keep on DOIN WORK!

All is well here and I am just enjoyin the time.. I love gettin called Gringo everywhere I go.. Gotta enjoy it.. (: Cause they won't call me that when I get home! Well, I have plenty of stries to share with you all.. But I feel that it will be much better and a lot more worth it in person.. So gonna go head and keep em till I am right there with you all.. Alright gonna go head and share some scriptures I liked this week, that have really helped me in my self growth here in the mish(:

D&C 112: 10
 10 Be thou ahumble; and the Lord thy God shall blead thee by the hand, and give thee answer to thy prayers.

Matthew 5: 45
 45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

Well 10-4 I LOVE YOU ALL HAVE A GOOD WEEK(:
LET'S GET WEIRD.




--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight"

No comments:

Post a Comment