Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, March 3, 2014

Another week on the Lord's Errand. Just puttin in work(:‏ March 3,2014



Hello(: Hopefully this letter finds you all very well, doin what you love to do. I am so very grateful for you all and your love and prayers.. Times flyin!  (: 

This week was a good one.. Just wanna  tell you right off the bat that I ate some shweet things this week haha but didnt take pics so ya just gotta believe me. We ate some shweet iguana with iguana eggs.. haha i had to bite the top of the egg and suck it all out.  Haha next I ate some shweet turtle eggs.. And honestly I was kinda bummed.. I felt bad eatin little turtles haah I was thinkin about Finding Nemo.. But yeah it was great haha the things I have eatin here in the mish.. 

I am doing good.. Just lovin every minute of this time.. I have learned that I am here to draw closer to my Savior and learn more of him, I am so very grateful for His Atoning Sacrifice. Makes life significant when I remember him and all that he did for me.. I know he loves his children and wants whats best for them,.. Even tho sometimes they have to suffer.. Through him and his gospel we are set free. 

I'm here to draw closer to my heavenly father.. I know that everyone else always wants to tell you what you need to do to but I have learned that I am here to be close to him and be me. Grateful for this time I have to share this wonderful message and jsut help them in Service! 

Well all is well here.. I am doing fine.. we are headed to Tuxtla again today.. So I will be there hangin out with Elder Jones.. That's gonna be the best part haha.. Well I love you all and hope that you know that.. HAVE A GOOD WEEK

CON MUCHO AMOR

pics: just me with a sweet white MJ hat.. and the link is of what I'm about to be. 



http://suu.edu/business/aviation/

-- 
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment