Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, February 10, 2014

What upper.. (:‏ FEBRUARY 10,2014









Muy buenos días (: How goes everyone? Hopefully all is well!  Well today I am headin out to Tuxtla around 7 so that will be good to go head and say peace out to Chahuites for a bit.. Gonna eat some good ol Americanized grub for a change. All is well here and just once again amazed, at how very fast the time continues to fly by like a kite, o so high, in the sky.. ( gettin weird like kip on napoleon dynamite) I had a very good week and just throwin a smile on my face with every day that comes. Very stoked to be here and to grow with each passing second, the way that the lord wants me to grow.. Very grateful for each and everyone of you and cant wait till we are just chillin once again.. 

Everyday here is a new adventure and I am very grateful to be having these experiences at this time in my life! I really liked a ton a chapter that i read this week in the bible and i can really apply it to all that i do! Psalms 37- It's shweet. Well we were able to have a couple baptisms this past week so that was good! It's always beautiful the feelings that are present during the baptisms.. I know the lord is happy with his missionaries.. 




Well I just want you to all know that I love you and I know that this is the lords work and that He loves us, He wants to helps us, and He invites us to always to good. I know that He LIVES.  

Hope that you all of have a good ol week.. And know that I am always thinkin of you!
CON TODO MI CORAZON
take care,, 
adios until next week


23 The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord: and he delighteth in his way.
--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 






No comments:

Post a Comment