Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, March 17, 2014

I believe I can fly.‏ March 17,2014




Hello(: how you be up there in your neck of the jungle.. ? I am sorry I took all day to write you, it's because we had our zone activity today, and that was great to go back to Arriaga and burn myself haha I'm fried outta my mind.. But it's all good.. It was good to go see all of the elders in the both zones.. And play some basketball and jsut get weird.. I am glad that it's done and over with(: That will be my last acitivity in my mish and it was pretty fun.. It's been crazy everyone tellin me that I am outta here.. Haha.. And then today in my letters I recieved the letter I need to fill out to be able to go home.. Pretty crazy.. I will be printin it out and fillin it in so I'm able to fly home back to you! Crazy.. Just gonna keep on keepin on tho for surely sure.


Well this week was grrrrrreat like tony the doggone tiger says. I learned something that will stick with me all my life.. and I'm really grateful for it.. I have learned I guess through experience here that when the trials come.. Cause there sure as heck do we need to get on our knees and ask for strength to endure the trial we are passing.. Not ask for it to go away or run and hide.. We need to asak for his divine help and rely on our Faith to carry us through it. It is all very simple when we think simple.  I am grateful for the perfect example I have in my Savior Jesus Christ I know he is always there for me whenever I need his guidance and his holy help. I was also strongly reminded of the importance to always be diligent , be humble and be an example to all you come in contact with. These threee simple things will lift us up and make us better everyday. And thats what I'm talkin about Willis! 



I know with all my heart that this is indeed the lords work.. I know that we can all be an example wherever we go. One thing I have been doing in the mission is praying for people or oppurtunities to help gods children and it sure works.. Big miracles are brought to pass by the smallest of actions.. Just gotta DO WORK

Les Amo, con todo mi corazon.. 

Se cuidan mucho(: 

--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment