Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Stickin To The Script‏ March 10, 2014








Well I just wanna start out by saying I have on a pair of pants that a member gave me and they shine.. Literally they shine. Lovin my dark blue shiny pants today with my matchin shiny tie.. Just livin that life right here in ol Oaxaca, Mexico(: Just glad that I am able to write my favorite people again today, and I sure love you and miss you.. Lovin la misión but just countin the days till I am back there with you.. I sure am grateful to be here tho! Like I say every week I am learning so very much about myself every week and I love being and feeling so close to the lord.. I know that if we want to feel closer to him.. All we need to do is ask him for his help and his spirit, he will comfort us. 

Well this past week sure was a good one.. Started it out by rollin out to good ol Tuxtla and that was great to see everyone.. Me and Elder Jones rode the bus from arriage to tuxtla together and also talked it out into the late night hours laughin at how many ridiculous videos I have.. Your gonna love the one year dance vid.. But yeah it was good to see em all.. Eat some dominoes pizza, soggy hamburgers and just talk some good ol english for a bit.. It was good.. Nothin to new to report this week tho.. Yesterday I also gave a talk in Church about the Earthly ministry of Jesus Christ.. It went very well, I was thinkin a ton about what it will be like when I give my talk there at home.. gonna be weird with my english for sure.. But I'm just lovin every moment here.. Fightin that good fight is what it's all about.. Throw a smile on and takin on whatever comes.. When we were in the reunion with presdident and the other zone leaders.. President Cardenas got really emotional and told us about how much potential that we have.. I really felt the spirit and I know that each and every person has more potential than they realize. I have made a goal to do all I can from now until June 23 to reach that potential and do all I can in my power to be a better me.. It's not easy.. But thats how it needs to be. I really enjoyed bein there and feeling of the spirit. Pretty amazing what the mission teaches me.

Well times jettin and pretty much all the days feel the same but.. I am grateful to be here and to be workin and gettin better with everyday.. I feel very blessed to be here and to know that I have such an amazing support in all of you makes it even that much more worth it.. I know that when we are reunited it will be one very special day for all of us. Comin in hotter than a corn dog at the state fair. Hahah.. 



fotos from tuxtla just gettin weird.. time is flyin.. pretty crazy.. ALrighty.. 

LES AMO!
FELIZ SEMANA 
CON TODO MÍ CORAZON


--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 




No comments:

Post a Comment