Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

NUESTRO HEAVENLY FATHER‏..... MARCH 24, 2014

Hey there! Another week is gone. Ha so this week I was asked to say a prayer in English for our District Meeting.. and goodnight Jason Derulo.. I started out with nuestro which means our and I was talking so weird! Gonna be crazy to talk to all of you in Inglés again! I sure hope that all is well up there.. And that you are all doing good. I am gettin weirder and weirder with every week that passes ;) I am just lovin it.. And time is just cruisin.. Crazy that everywhere I go people ask me how much time I have left in the mission.. Haha i find it weird cause they never did it before.. And leave it to Chahuites Oaxaca, all the members ask.. I tell them I have 3 more months.. And they all OOOOOO your practically done!.. I just kinda smile and try not to think about it so much because then the time goes by slow. But anyway, crazy how fast the time is passing.. I'm feeling good and just learnin a ton.


It's really starting to warm up here.. the other day.. The temp. was showing 43 celsius.. yup... that's triple digits.. ha I couldn't believe it.. And with humidity.. Pretty much sweat all day.. It's a magical hot place.. Aah.. Really gonna be weird when I get home and it feels just hot and DRY.. gonna be shweet..
This week we have worked a ton.. And just been having all the baptismal dates fall through.. I felt pretty bummed but I know that The Lord is in charge and that this is His work.. I just need to accept his will and work hard.. I know that he loves all his children.. Just get bummed when you put so much work into one person.. And at the last second they don't want anything.. I've learned a bunch and feel very blessed to be a missionary.. We may be having a baptism this week..
This is the last week of this transfer.. The 31st of this month will be transfers.. My comp might be leaving.. I kinda hope not.. Cause he has been one of my favorite comps.. He is a lot like me.. And he likes to do work.. This will be my last transfer as Zone leader I'm sure and then in May for my last transfer.. (Which starts 13 of May) I will be transferred to my last area and my last comp.. Crazy.. 2 more..
I am grateful to be here.. And I know that this is his holy work.
I sure love each and everyone of you.. Thank you for your examples you are to me and thanks for your love and support.. I'm blessed to have you in my life! (:
You make me smile.(:
Remember you can be anything you want.. Get it right. Pure Imagination.
Take Care, Until next week..
Con todo mi corazon, les amo

MATTHEW 25:
 40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily sayunto you, Inasmuch as ye have adone it unto one of the bleast ofthese my cbrethrenye have done it unto me.-- 
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 


No comments:

Post a Comment