Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hey there biscuit eaters.. (: April 16, 2013

Well it's the flying red tomato here..(: Haha its been hot mi familia.. I have been thinkin of you all alot(: I sure hope you doin great and smilin and acheiving your goals, livin life and doin work.. I received a bunch of letters this week hahah.. 3 from the stake presidency and others.. I recieved one from Ashlyn and Shaylee Fowles that was awesome and made me happy haha, they are so darn cute.. I got one from some little Tolbert girls too haha Shaylees friends.. And then I got some from my buddies in ol delta.. Haha Ridge and some of his buddies wrote me some letters and the seminary teachers sent em.. It was cool to get a letter from, Ridge(: Jaron, Jordan Smith, Logan Smith, Jared Crapo haha and my favorite part in his letter was.. "..don't get jumped or killed." hahaa I laughed. But yup it sure was cool and I was grateful to recieve letters!
 
Well how are things in the Petersen household. I know it's the same old same old hahah.. I sure do miss that. And all of you.. I love you all so very much and I am so grateful I have your love and support. Your prayers are carryin me, I can feel of them every single day. I can't believe that I almost have a year . And the 2nd year is faster.. Just gonna keep on pushin.. (: I just hope your all doing good, and know that I am praying for you! You guys are the most important part of my life! I am so very grateful for all of you and I am gonna hug the crap outta all of you when I get back and we are gonna make a bunch of awesome memories(: I know that to be true(:
 
We have been workin hard here.. I have been blessed with a comp. that likes to work, he is really different but I am just grateful that he is here away from his family and willing to work and help me.. We have been workin really hard with a beautiful family and I am certain they will be baptized.. They are so close.. It will be good to see them get dunked haah.. I am just glad to be here workin and learning.. I am truly learnin so dang much. I am so glad I can be here learning with you(: You guys are awesome and the best support any elder could ask for...
 
Okey dokey.. Well nothin too new.. Just another week down yeah(: It goes fast!! I am so grateful for you all and I am also grateful for the opportunity to be here serving my father in heaven.. I love him and I know he loves me. I trust in him and I know he trusts in me. I am grateful to be a servant in the plan of our maker.. I have been thinkin of a song for you all this week and I have a perfect one haha.. It's one of my favorite songs! If you didn't know, now ya do..(:  I hope you guys have a good week and know that I love you guys! I am thinkin of you 24 7.. Stay happy and BE YOU!
WITH ALL MY LOVE
CON TODO MÌ CORAZON..
Elder Jade M. Petersen(:
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POTdq8fPH3U "Let the good light guide us.." (:
 
 
 
 
 
P.S.   
My favorite talk from conference. If you get a little bit listen to it! I sure learned a lot..
Love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment