Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, April 8, 2013

April 8,2013 Greetings from Naaaaaacccchooooooooooooooooooooo .... :) Itss da bessst..

 
 
Well hey there my family..(: Hope this week was awesome for you guys to.. The time seems like lately it has been goin faster and faster... (: I am so very grateful to be here... I have become so close to our Savior and my Heavenly Father, and my love for my family has increased and grown so much more.. I am comforted by the spirit of Christ everyday in knowing that you are all safe and being loved and blessed and protected(:
 
Ridge and Kort
 I am so grateful for the blessing to be a brother and a friend to the two biggest studs on this planet.. I am lucky to have you two, in order to learn and lean on.. I love and miss you two more than words.. Keep on bein yourselves and leading with the talents you have been given and look for others to lift up and help out.. "Actions speak louder than words" I can't wait to get back and chill with my bros.. Just keep livin the life and workin and helpin mom and dad.. (Ask them if you can help em out, take the snap(: ) And sooner than you two snawzwanglers and vermishiss kinids know it I will be back and draggin main and doin locuras (crazy things) like lightin fire works off in the mens restroom and doin stunts... Keep practicin your dance moves cause I am gettin scary good.. (: Hopefully we can all go to disneyland or world when I get back(: Love you guys...
 
 This sucker is sneaky.. I saw him my first day here but he is way fast, I finally got a pic of... "The Beast" I have a video of him to runnin across the tin roof close to our house hahah(:
 
Mom and Dad
  I love and miss the two biggest earthly examples in my life with all my heart.. I couldn't do this alone, and I wanna tell you both, I am very very grateful for your love, prayers and spirit(: I am lookin forward to the day when I can hug you both and we can sit down and talk about the last twoyears... What a beautiful time that is gonna be, and honestly it is gonna be here before we know it! I have learned and grown up so much in these past nine months haha. 15 more and the mission shall be complete...(: I am gonna make it the best I possibly can...  I have been thinkin a lot during my mission about our savior Jesus Christ.. And I like to imagine that before his earthly ministry here, his farewell with his father and our heavenly father, is a lot like a missionary leaving his family for two years.. I can only imagine the love in their glorified and perfected presence up there in the heavens when Jesus Christ accepted the will of the father and voluntarily left his godly throne and the kingdom of god to minister and atone for all of mankinds sins... I know the life of Jesus Christ was perfect and miraculous... I am so grateful  for his earthly mission and the example he is to me and all of gods children.. Well there is my spiritual message.. I know the mission is a huge sacrifice for all of us, but it's the lords work its true and we are being blessed. I love you both so much.  Thanks for everything.. HAVE A GOOD WEEK(:
 
Love, Elder Jade Petersen


At conference..L to R (Elder Roberts, Elder Macias, Elder Gomez, Elder Guapo)


No comments:

Post a Comment