Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

FAM..... 02/25/2013

 
 
Yajalon Mexico Snowman :-)



 
 
 
 
Well just a quick little email for all of ya.. I have been told straight up this week by some of our investigators and by the members that they bet I come from a family that is very close.. I just nod my head and smile(: I know that I truly am carrying your love and spirit with me everywhere I go.. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts.. Crazy to think a year ago we where all in México haha and now a year later I'm as south as the border you can get.. chillin in the southern most state(: I look at the pic of me ridge and Kort at Cattalina Island and remember how awesome I have got it.. Just keep smilin..With a purpose, cause there is so much beautiful things to be smiling about. Have an awesome week and look we are in MArch hah times flyin! I love ya'all!! And I'll talk to ya guys very soon..
Love ya! Jade.
p.s. the first restaurant I wanna eat at when I get back is the olive garden hahaha(:

No comments:

Post a Comment