Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Movin Along......... April 22, 2012

 
 
 
 
 
Well good day to you guys.. (: Another week has come and gone. And here we are at monday again. I sure hope that your all doin good up there in Mayberry.. (: I sure do miss you guys, but time is flyin.. I feel like it's gone even faster this year.. We just gotta keep on a goin.. (: Well hopefully your all happy and healthy and lovin life.. We are being blessed more than we can believe.. Well this week was a good one.. We had a time change here I guess ... I don't understand it.. But know we are wakin up when it's still darker than crap outside but it's 84 degrees haha.. But just so you know, I am one hour ahead of you guys again.. And guess what.. WE GETTA SKYPE IN 20 DAYS (: I'm gonna skype you all from the church.. Sunday, May 12th is the plan mother's day!(: .. And yeah the next day is p day and we can email for my birthday.. But anyway it's here again haha.. And then it'll be Christmas again hahaha.. Fast, fast..
 
Well we are still doin work and teachin, I need your help, I know you have been helpin me out so much already, but I really need your prayers and spirit. We are teachin that family still and we are also teachin a guy named Dennis, I have been teachin him in english.. he has a crazy story.. But I know we are here and he is in the right time to be able to come unto Christ. I need your help, just include them in your prayers. I know we are gonna see a lot of miracles here.. Just gonna work hard and pray hard! We had another baptism this last week and I played the ukulele again and we sang "I am a Child of God" ... it was awesome (:
 
Well, I just am very grateful for you all.. For your love and prayers.. I am so grateful with everyday that passes.. Everyday is a new day and another day closer to bein reunited with my PETERSEN FAM once again..(:
 
Well hopefully my bro's are doin good, I love you two.. I miss you, be happy and work hard. Smile big.. Keep it flubber.. weird.. flubber.. hah (: Well just keep bein good fellars.. I love you guys so very much! Can't wait to see you.. It'll be one awesome reunion.. RIdge.. love you bud. Be happy. Kort.. Keep smilin. Be Happy. love you buddy..
I love you all so doggone much.. I can't wait to be talkin to you skypin again haha I won't cry..?(:  Well.. this is my letter this week.. (: And my message. Be happy.
Know that I am there workin with ya and chillin in the house in spirit.! It goes so fast.. I LOVE YOU!
Les Amo y Les Extraño
With All My Heart
Elder Jade M. Petersen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment