Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Bueno (: 4/2/2013

 

Singing with my Uke at the Baptism program...
 
 
 
Good mornin everybody..(: Well here we are in april .. Honestly I didn't even know that it was easter yesterday haha pretty sad. Just different for sure.. I'll be happy when I can just spend the holidays with you guys again haha(: Well.. this past week here is called Semana Santa.. It's pretty much when people go to the beach and nothin is opened and hardly anyone was here to teach ahha.. But nah my easter was good I ate rice(: The food here is really actually pretty good I still have had you know what since last easters but at least it tastes good(: I am just enjoyin everyday haha cause it absolutely flies.. The weeks are like days.. Pretty loco.. This week we had a baptism and I played my uke and sang with four other missionaries..(: It was awesome.. We sang nearer my god to thee haha. And thats like one of the only hymns I know how to play.. But anyway it was cool and lots of people said they felt the spirit a lot.. I know I did.. It's pretty cool to be able to play a Uke here in the mish and I enjoy it a ton! I am gonna buy a few more when I get back home haah I love playin it.. Well we are really workin hard here in tonala I know heavenly father answered my prayer, Im glad to be here in tonala and to be workin hard as senior comp.. It is different to guide an area but its awesome and its jsut what I needed to learn and grow..(: I know it all has purpose..I found out yesterday that Tonala means land of the sun .. go figure..(: O yeah yesterday I saw somethin pretty dang sweet, a dude cruisin on his scooter and he had a shirt that said "Vote For Pedro" I smiled pretty dang big hahah.. Well yeah...

I am so grateful for each and everyone of you, for your love and support and all of your prayers..I can feel them with all my heart.. It sure is amazing.. I know we are being blessed big time throughout this experience.. Just gotta keep on pushin and keep smiling. I wish so bad that I could be home to help you all, work and burn haha, but I feel like IM burnin every hour of the day so dont worry.. I just miss work and all of you.. 3 more months until my year mark... I cannot beleive it.. And the 2nd part is gonna fly.. Well hope you all have and excellent day.. And an excellent week I love you all so much.. (: I am thinkin about you every single day and every single minute just get lost in the work stay busy and the time flies. Pretty soon we will be going into fall again and then Christmas, it all just flies.. I love you guys.. I'd send ya a huge hug if I could hahah.. Well have a good week.. And SMILE(:
Love Elder Petersen(:
Love, Jade(: 
 
Some good ol' Shrimp Cocktail.... we eat a lot of this in Tonala(:

No comments:

Post a Comment