Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, January 27, 2014

Cinco Meses Mas ? JANUARY 27,2014




Bueno, Hahah good day to you all(: Another fast week. I am just lovin every single passing day here in the lords work. Very grateful I am here! How are all of you?  Hopefully very bien y feliz.  I am sure thankful for all of your love and support and
I will never ever stop smiling cause I know I will always have it. Pretty crazy to think that January is outta the park.. Just gotta keep on goin and lovin it all. Hmm.. Well bout plum outta words with this doggone paragraph.. movin on. or how they say in french.. en avant! 

This week was good.. A lot of running around  but its all good.. I will just be excited to run around when I am the one behind the wheel(: There still learning how to drive here(: but yup a very good week.. Pretty sure I am in love with the quesadillas here.. Bout to go head and make my own dang quesadilla when I get home you can bet your bottom dollar on that one.. The days are heating up.. And it feels like its gonna be another hot one(: But ready and steady to take on this heat..(: Bout to go head and love it all and take in all the sweat and dirt! Wont ever have it again..! Might as well lace up my shoes and go hammer.. I know that the lord is helping me become the man I need to be.. The mission is something so very special and as hard it can be its worth every second. Lovin it. And never lookin back,..















I sure hope that is well up there.. (: Just know that I am thinkin of you all da time..(: Hope you all have a good week and know that I love you all.. Have a good ol week.. (:  I love you all..
Good one(: 

P.s. the pics.. well me just getting way too weird in the mirror,,  and good ole cookies and whipped cream(: 

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment