Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, January 27, 2014

La Buena Vida.. January 20, 2014








Hello to all of you! I just want you to all know that I love you and that I am doin very well. I sure am grateful for you all and blessed to have you in my life. I pray that you are all doin well too!

This week was a very fast one.. Like they all seem to be.. I am just blessed to be here and to be growing more and more each day into the man that the lord wants me to be.. I have been learning more and more about the atoning sacrifice of our loving Savior Jesus Christ with every week of this mission and it seems like this week it was in my mind and in our discussions every where I went.. This has become such a very special part of my life and the more and more I begin to partially understand it the more blessed and blown away I feel to know that he died for me. I was told to give the priesthood class 10 minutes in advance and I had to talk about the atonement. I felt the spirit very strongly guiding me and my words it was very amazing and I walked away from that class with my testimony strengthened 100 times more.. It really makes me emotional to talk about it cause it's something that I really don't comprehend but it is something more powerful and it's the reason why we can all live together forever after this life.. I love the scripture in John 15:13 that reads.. " 13 Greater alove hath no man than this, that a man lay down hisblife for his cfriends."  
I am doin good and I am thankful for the mission! I know that the Lord is watching over and protecting each and everyone of us.. He is preparing the roads we go down before we even go down them.. I know that all we need to do is obey and listen, thats why we are here.. I know that I am not perfect but I know that I can return to live with my heavenly father one day through his loving son.  Grateful for who I have become these past 19 months and grateful for these next 5 that i have left.. And as a good friend told me this week.. NUNCA ESTOY SOLO! (I am never alone.. ) I am grateful for you all and your love(: Hope you have and amazing week and I will be talking to you soon.. (: Be you ! And live this doggone life.. Hope it's starting to warm up!(: Thanks for all you do.. I am praying for you.. And I can feel of your prayers also.. Well until next week.. Keep on Keeping on.. 

--Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 



No comments:

Post a Comment