Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, January 6, 2014

2014 (:



Hello (: How are all of you! I just wanna let you all know right off the bat that I sure am blessed to have an amazing family like you.. I am so very grateful that we could talk.. I was one happy dude.. Even tho that it was hard to say goodbye and I struggled a day after to it wasawesome ans such a well needed blessing to see all of you and I am just more than anything very grateful to have been able to talk to all of you and see you all(:  I LOVE YOU ALL

 The last week of 2013 has come and gone.. Lookin back on the amazing year I have had just makes me that much more grateful for all I really have in my life. I have been blessed and I am amazed by all the many blessings that I receive daily. I learned so very much about myself this past year. And I've been reminded more than anything that I have a loving and caring Father in Heaven that wants nothing but the best for me in all that I do. I learned that he sent his son on a mission that would change all of humanity forever. I learned that his only begotten son Jesus Chirst completed with his mission with perfection and charity, which is the pure love of Christ our Savior and Redeemer. I am amazed at all that he has given me and I've learned that I need to be in thanksgiving daily. I know why I am here,and even tho it might be hard sometimes all I have to do is remember that someone a lot better, someone a lot greater has walked before me.. I know that he is walkin with me every step of the way.. 
This week was shweet.. We were able to witness a miracle this past week and it was just a reminder that the mission is for me.. I cant believe like I always say that I am in my last  months here. I am gonna give it all that I have.. And thats all I can do.. Very grateful for your support and love also.. (: You make me go and go.. Cant wait till we are all reunited and chillin once again.. (: 4 transfers and I will be rollin in hot to that SLC airport(: We will be having transfers this coming Monday so I will let you know what goes down.. (: 

I love you all and cannot believe that 2013 is in the books its been a year of major growing and learning for me for sho.. (: I am grateful to be moving on to 2014 and I sure am curious to see what it will bring for all of us.. Come what may and love it(: My theme this year is.. Look Not Behind Thee.. I have a shweet mormon message I am gonna send with this.. Anyway.. Just know that I am very grateful for all of you and wish I was there celbratin and poppin sparkling apple cider with you all to but it will all be here soon enough.. (:
I LOVE YOU ALL!

WILLY WONKA-- "So much time and so little to do. Wait a minute. Strike that. Reverse it. Thank you."


--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment