Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year, Get Weard.. (: (Weird)‏ January 7, 2014





2014 is in the building.. KORT your 11.. I just wanna tell you all Happy New Years.. I love you all and that I am gonna be givin you all giant Hugs and chillin with you all this year(: Hope this letter finds you all happy dappy and feelin good.. Thanks for all your love and prayers.. (: I am doggone proud of my Petersen Family

This week was a winner.. Right off the bat.. I am outta here! I am being transferred.. hahah.. I will be serving in the Salt Lake City South Spanish speaking mission.. (: Just kiddin.. I have been transferred to Chahuites, Oaxaca.. It is the only state of Oaxaca that is in our mission.. And that's where The Lord needs me to be.. I have 4 transfers left.. I bet I am there for 3 more and the last one I will be finishing in my last area.. (: I am pretty excited for the opportunity to work as Zone Leader I am just gonna keep on bein me.. (: Been reading Jesus The Christ in my studies and I just learn to appreciate and marvel at what he did for us everyday.. I know he is helping me grow and learn.. I'm excited to meet some new people and get to know a new area.. 

I just want you to know that I love you all so very much.. I am amazed at how fast the times goin.. I am always thinking about you and I know that your all doing great things.. Thanks for all your love and support.. HERES TO A DOGGONE BEAUTIFUL YEAR(: 2014
Love You ALL!!! talk to you soon!! 


"You Should Never, Never, Doubt What Nobody Is Sure About." -- Willy Wonka

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 



No comments:

Post a Comment