Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, February 3, 2014

Febrero 2014.. Mes De Amor pues..











Well we are gettin weird like a sideways grin on a donkeys face.. Hopefully all of you are doin good(: And I sure hope that you all had a great week.. I am thinkin of you all so very much and grateful for each and everyone of you.. You are what keeps me goin and goin.. I love each and everyone of you.

This week here in the mission was very good. I am learnin a bunch. Feel very grateful to be here.. The days when I am able to find out more about myself are the days that make the mish so worth it. We are workin hard and I am just takin it all in like I should be doin.. Pretty soon gonna be back there with all of you.. And honestly I know I will miss it here when I am done!  I am doin good.. (: Grateful for my Savior, and for his perfect example. 

Last night we knocked on our neighbors door to grab another big jug of water.. they are an older couple and are way awesome haha they always bring us breakfast and tons of stuff (They are well off(:) the brother owns a mango company that sends mangos to the united states and canada hah.. ANyway when we knocked on the door.. They were cheerin haha and I asked if someone scored a goal? And then the sister told me no.. ! TOUCHDOWN haha they are big broncos fans.. and they were stoked cause the broncos finally scored they told me(: haha so that was cool that I was able to talk football with our neighbors for a bit! HE KNOWS! haha..(: 

Well hopefully you all have a good week.. (: I love you all so much and know I am praying for  you all everyday. Be talking to you soon!
CON TODO MI CORAZON

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment