Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, December 23, 2013

What A Week..(: MERRY CHRISTMAS(: December 23, 3013


 
MmmmYello... Here comes Christmas ready or not.. I cannot wiat to be seeing you all this Wednesday! Gonna be the best! I'm down to one more skype convo after this one.. Weird! Well I sure hope that you are all muy animados y que están bien felices(: I sure miss you and love you more than anything.. LAST CHRISTMAS IN THE MISH(: I WILL BE GETTIN ON AT 4 P.M. so it will be 3 P.M. there! 

This is the last week of 2013! (: Cannot believe it.. Pretty crazy how fast this year has passed us by.. This week was a very good week, I would have to say this was one of the most spiritual weeks of my mission, I received a lot of help and guidance, I know that Heavenly Father loves us, no matter what we have done. We are His Work, and His Glory, I felt of that love very strongly this past week.. I was able to go the temple and just bein there sittin in the celestial room takin all that in was just what I needed.. I felt really good.. And just grateful I was able to go.. (: The Christmas Banquet was also very good.. I included some pics--- Hahah I GOT MY PACKAGES(: I was called in front like 7 times including all the letters and shtuff hahah I felt loved but I felt bad cause there was a ton of missionaries and some only got the box from the mission haah I really do not have a clue what I did to be as blessed as I am.. I think it's honestly because that Heavenly Father knows I need the help.. I just wanna really thank you for what you have helped me become and for what I am yet to become I know I owe it all to you and your examples.. Very grateful for the love and spirirt I have felt.. I also ate a large dominoes pizza by myself in Tuxtla.. it costed 75 pesos and thats all she wrote Clark.. I need some Egg Nog(: Haha (: all in good time.
 






Well.. We let the dogs out this past week.. hahah, We are just workin hard and I am enjoying every single step of the way.. My feet are feelin these 18 monhts pretty well to haha the life of a mish! We were able to have some baptisms yesterday also.. The lord works is timefram and you just gotta learn to accept it all no matter what.. At the end of the day I know there is success when I am tired and feelin the bed callin my name,, Grateful to be here and to be helping these amazing people come unto there Savior and Friend.. 

I cant wait to be seeing you all.. (: I sure hope that you can feel the love of Christ and of his spirit.. I just want you to all know that I am truly very grateful for each and every one of you and your love(: 

SEE YOU SOON(:

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment