Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, May 5, 2014

My o My (: We are in Mayo(:‏ May 5, 2014












Here that Hank... We are officially on the final countdown.. Holy canoli. I am just living it and loving it! It's going by so fast.. I am just workin hard and makin the most out of what I got..(: Pretty amazing.. Well, how are all of you? Things comin along with the water and everything? I was telling my companion that I cant wait to get back and just remember what it smells like up there! Hahaha.. I sure miss everything.. But all in good time.. (: Hahaha this week was really crazy!  Just glad we are in May now!

This is the last week in the transfers.. Monday is the day of transfers.. I have a very strong feeling that I am going to be leaving this transfer.. I will have one more area and one last companion.. I thinking Tuxtla again.. But I will let you all know for sure what goes down and what the Lord wants next Monday(: Just cant believe that I am gonna be entering my last 6 weeks of the mission!!!?? But it sure is time(: We are doing work and all is going well!! 

This Sunday we are gonna be SKYPIN! ! So stoked for that.. Gonna be good to see you all.. (: My goodness how the time goes.. I am thinking that I will be skypin you all at like 6! So that'd be 5 for you.. We can finalize the plans and all throughout the week.. I cant wait to speak awkward spanglish in front of you all yeahhah... Hahaha.. (: Gonna be muy shweeet.. Only got one question for you all.. Who´s ready to let the dogs out?..

I Love you all and hope that you can have a great week.. Thank you so very much for all of your love and help.. Keep on keepin on .. 
Until next week.. Be safe(: 



FOTOS.. First off this is me and elder Jones plan for a dance we are gonna go to in October.. and for halloween.. bout to look exactly like these two hooligan hombres.. DP. Cherry holy crabby patties how i missed this stuff. haha gonna be an addict when i get home.. well the 30th of April is kid day here in mexico so that was fun .. ha.... Tuxtla pics with the bros.. Get it right.. Hahah samicho.. sandwich! La Bestia.. Hahah a train that always passes carryin a ton of illegal immigrants heading for the good ol U.S of A.. yeah buddy!
--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment