Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, May 26, 2014

Nuestro Ejemplo Perfecto‏.... May 26, 2014







HELLO! Well another week is in the books just doin work and its crazy how fat 2 weeks have gone by since I've been here.. Hahah I have 2 weeks in this area.. Blows my mind.. All goes very very well.. We have been finding new people to teach been doing a ton of service I think more than I have done in any other area in my whole mission.. I know that this transfer will be a very special one, cause it has been so far off.. #Pure.Imagination. #Willy.Wonka.. Hahah cant wait to watch that.  

This week I was amazed at how much I learned, more than anything how much I felt.. I'm truly exhausted physically and spiritually. hahah.. Its crazy.. I know with every beat of my heart that Jesus is the Christ, he is perfect.. He died, and he conquered death and rose again the third day.. He has a perfect and glorified body of flesh and bones.. I know he loves me even tho I am far from being what he wants me to be.. And above all I know that HE LIVES. 

Very grateful for these last few weeks.. Learning and loving it all.. Cant wait to be seeing you all so soon.. Gonna be one great day. Hahah only 4 more Sundays separate us from the old Airport.. 

Well I hope that you can all have a great week and remember I love you and just be happy!! 

https://www.lds.org/media-library/video/2009-06-24-let-us-be-men?lang=eng
"But behold, the Lord hath redeemed my soul from hell; I have beheld his glory, and I am encircled about eternally in the arms of his love" (2 Nephi 1:15). And the Lord hath said, "Draw near unto me and I will draw near unto you; seek me diligently and ye shall find me"(D&C 88:63). "Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?... Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loves us. For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord"(Romans 8:35,37-39). For the Lord hath said to us, "I will not forget thee... For behold, I have graven thee upon the  palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me"(1 Nephi 21:15&16). Nothing can separate us from the redeeming and eternal love of Christ, except for our own decisions to leave his arms. But he will never forget us, no matter what! And we have his promise that if we draw near unto him he will draw near unto us. He loves each of us more than we can comprehend. 
--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment