Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, May 19, 2014

Deja Vu Gettin Weird..‏ May 15, 2014





Good morning to you all!;) 

Its a overcast cool day here in in the capital of Chiapas.. The crazy city is taking some gettin used to again.. hahah And a crazy city in México at that.. :) It was a fast week full of a lil bit of everything.. I guess I will start off by sayin I had a great birthday! I ate like 5 cakes this past week.. Haha it has been cool walkin the same streets and seeing some of the same people I knew when I started about 2 años ago.. Been really cool.. I have seen alot of people that remember seeing me and its been honestly way cool.. Just gonna love these next 5 weeks i have left.. I cant believe thats all i have left hahah...

Well honestly just grateful for all that's going on.. This past week we also had a conference with Elder Johnson the seventy and he asked us a question.. He said.. "How many of you believe that before the end of the day, you can find a chosen son of god.." The conference was about faith, and the importance it really has in missionary work.. Well that night me and my companion found a kid his name is Carlos Arturo.. And he is our chosen one ha ha.. It was way cool to see what we can do with our faith.. He was way stoked to be able to talk to us.. He told us that he was always waiting feel the way he felt when we talked to him.. I couldn't believe what i was hearing....I was way emotional.. And it was seriously a very strong spirit that was felt with him.. And he has a Iphone so we get weird.. He went with us to church yesterday and was just way happy and chill.. Pretty cool.. 

My companion is a good kid.. Elder Lemus He is from Mexico City, He has 8 months in the mission.. And I get along with him really well.. He is really humble so that helps me be humble to haha All goes well and we are just gonna keep doin work.. I'm hopin I dont get to trunky.. hahah.. 

Well I am really grateful for all of oyu and your support.. I am sure it is really stratin to warm up there.. You cant imagine how excited I am to be comin home to you all and to summer and all the good stuff that I have missed o so much.. ;) We bout to just go head and #GET.WEIRD...........

I love you all.. Have a good week;) You are all in my prayers..!!! 


LOVE YOU


--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment