Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, May 12, 2014

FAST! TRANSFERS!‏ May 12, 2014


 


Well I just wanna start off by sayin good mornin and I don't have anytime.. I have to pack and be in the bus terminal really soon.. (: Today I am heading out to my last area!  will be doing some good ol work for 6 more weeks(: Really stoked for this opportunity to go back to my first area and work and understand everyone this time.. I know that Heavenly Father has plenty of work there prepared for me.. Voy a trabajar como un burro pues! Estoy bien animado.. I love you all And hope you have a great day! I am thinkin bout you! Have a great week and I will talk to you all soon(: LOVE YOU ALL(: Here are my last pics from my last transfer here in Chahuites as Zone Leader.. Gonna miss it for sure.. :( But these people will always have a place in my heart... It's  been great.. On to the last chapter.. !!!! 
P.S: IT was the best birthday present to see my awesome and beautiful family yesterday, thanks for your support.. I have been blessed eternally thats for sure! Grateful.. 

Well.. I'm out(: 

"FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT, KEEP THE FAITH" 

-- 

Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment