Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, April 28, 2014

May... Come on Down :D‏ April 28, 2014





Hello everybody(: Another week has passed us by.. Also another month is gone.. April wsa one special month in 2014 , one that I will never forget! I am blown away at that I only have 8 more weeks, It seems like a dream,.. Hahaha but I still have plenty of time "hechar ganas" (Do Work).. Pretty excited for the rest of the time and ready to see what it will bring.. I know that it's always so very important to have a spirit of Gratitude and a humble heart to grow.. All goes well here.. Been hotter than Jessica Alba on a Saturday night but I am sure grateful for all that I have been living. I realize that it is so very close to airport time.-. 

This week was really good and we are working hard! We had another baptism, and it was way cool to be apart of it! There is a lot of good people in this crazy place! Just gotta know where to look haha..

A really good guy that's from here is going to the good ol U.S.A tomorrow.. And he is going legally! hahaa there is sooooooooooo many people here that tell me about how they were in the USA illegally haha but this guy is a stud.,. He has two kids and his wife.. He gave a talk this last Sunday and I loved it.. He talked about the laws and ordinances.. And incorporated the good ol U.S.A in his talk  he is going to work in Mississippi for 6 months because he has a mango orchard that got robbed.. so he is going up north to make up for his money. I guess I just have a lot of respect for him cause he is leaving family and everything to go make up for what he lost.. And he is doing it all with order..  I told him we will have to go to general conference together cause he will be there till November.. 

Well me and my comp are workin a butt load.. Hahaah.. We are headed for Tuxtla today.. So that'll be good.. We will come home tomorrow.. Just gotta keep goin.. .. I just wanna tell you all thank you for your love and letters and prayers.. You are what keep me goin! I know that we are being watched over and protected.. I know that the lord knows us and wants what is best for us in all that we do.. Well, I guess I better be rollin out.. I sure hope that you can all have a great week! 


Willy Wonka: If the good Lord had intended us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller skates.

There ya have it.. Take it to the bank.. 

I LOVE YOU ALL!! CON TODO MÍ CORAZON

foto: signs like these all over chahuites. 
--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment