Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, April 14, 2014

Well.....10 more weeks.... April 13, 2014





Hola to you all , Here we are again! I sure hope this letter finds you all happier than winning the jackpot in Wendover on a Thursday evening.. Times flying and I'm just getting closer and closer to seeing all of you. Really stoked bout that if I do say so myself..  Gonna be a hap hap reunion.. I'm gonna just be smilin like a giraffe.. I sure hope that you all are doin very good and that you're enjoying the weather up there! I'm doing fine, and I am enjoying the beans an rice down here! Seriously gonna miss fired bananas and rice and beans and butt load of stuff but thats just how it needs to be and gotta love it while ya gotta it..



We are workin really hard, my companion and I have been gettin along very good.. And we have been learnin a lot from the people here. Pretty beautiful how much the mission teaches ya.. All goes well here.. I think one cool experience I had this week would be when we helped a mom and her young sons get a long.. They were all fighting cause the dad just left. The sons were being really rebellious and we showed up at the perfect time.. I was really amazed at how much the Lord loves his children in that moment. I was reminded of how grateful I am to have such amazing wonderful people in my life.. And the blessing the gospel brings into this ol life of mine.. I know that its the true way to a life full of eternal happiness and pure JOY! 

Loving the mission and all the amazing experiences I have had.. It has made me a better person, I just am getting sick of people telling me I'm "Trunky" Just because I have 22 months in the mission.. I just smile and say "Sì pues," haha it means yeah right.. But they use it alot down here.. 

Well I am doing good and just want you all to know that I love you all so very much!  Be happy! 

Until next time I'm outta here like a jive turkey trying to ride a platypus up the creek.. Have a shweet week!

Thanks for your amazing examples.. 

I LOVE YOU.


Fotos.. Bunch of mangos here I've tasted like 10 different types.. this ones my favorite it's called mango tommy.. LOVE IT!  Just gettin it right walkin down train tracks where thousands of illegal immigrants pass on top of trains weekly.. And there was a dirtbike.. You already know.. I love you! 
-- 
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment