Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, April 21, 2014

BECAUSE OF HIM.... APRIL 21, 2014








FOOTSTEPS.....



TIME.....




MAY 13TH..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME :-)


Well this last week was truly beautiful! It was fitting everything that happened this past week and I am truly grateful for all the blessings I've received this past week.. Feel very blessed.. The mission has really taught me so very much and I know why I came here. Grateful for my Savior and his mission of perfection, and  his divine example.. It really has changed the outlook I have on everything in this life.. 

AMAZING PEOPLE.
This week was great. Love not expecting amazing things and then when they come after working and lots of help, it's a feeling that is truly beautiful.. We were able to have some baptisms this week, and the best part was listening to their testimonies.. 

I know I have learned so much through these amazing people here.. I know they have been put into my life for me to learn, Even though I was sent to teach them and help them, they have helped me more than I could ever imagine. 

GOOD.... GOOD PEOPLE
It was special hearing our investigadores each say, I know that Jesus Christ lives, and that he loves us.. It was truly a week to remember him and his life and his atonement and his Resurrection. Feel blessed and humbled to be apart of HIS work. 

I am grateful to be here! Times flyin.. T minus 9 weeks.  And bout to be huggin it out and gettin the BBQ all ready to smoke! (: 

I JUST WANNA SAY THANKS FOR THE PACKAGE ALSO(: Made my week.. (: 
Well I love you all so much. Thanks for your love and thoughts and prayers.. Have a splendid week and know that you're in my prayers.. 

WITH ALL MY HEART

Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 
Until next week.. Take care.. (: 
Love You All 


Las fotos.. 
this week was shweet.. lots of good stuff.. (: lovin it all.. O yea i ate churros for the first time in Mexico! Delicous! Hahah.. the guy was way chill and the place he lives in is beautiful its called San Fernando Chiapas.. like 15 minutes outside of Tuxtla but higher altitude.. It was chilly.. hahaah Really beautiful place.. Well the rest are a bunch of good ol memories.. :D
--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment