Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, April 7, 2014

GRATITUDE :-) APRIL 7, 2014









Hey there(: I am glad to be here writing you all again! I can´t believe how fast the time is going! ! This week was a good one and I was really grateful to be able to watch all of General Conference. I felt a really special spirit, It was a spirit similiar to the one I feel when I think of being with all of you.. Maybe it's because I will be seeing you all in such a short amount of time.. But seeing the beautiful temple square and salt lake.. It made me realize how fast the time is passing here.. I will be flying in to good ol SLC before we know it.. I was really guided by all the amazing messages, and I will work hard to be puttin them into practice. I loved the talk of Elder Holland and his Charity message to all of us.. Like the prophet Moroni said, " therefore, without Charity ye are nothing." I can testify to these words. I know that our Father in Heaven loves us, Him and His Son Jesus Christ are our perfect examples.. I know we can always make a difference and I know with all my heart that through the small things we can make amazing changes.. 
I just want my two bro's to know Ridge and Kort.. That I love you and I am proud of all that your doin.. Keep on being you and being strong examples for all of those that surround you.. Keep it weird.. But not awkard.. Go head Lewis and Clark.. Bout to be washing that truck and sayin 2:40 and playin xbox 360 and goin fishing and jumpin dirtbikes like rabbits jump the ditches.. 

I am doing very good down here.. Just lovin the heat.. Hahah I honestly am glad I am able to be here and grateful for every single moment and breath that My loving Heavenly Father gives me.. It is all truly to make me better.. Just being humble is the key.. This mission.. México Tuxlta Gutierrez is the best mission for Elder Jaden Mark Petersen.. I know with all my heart that I accepted to come here before I was on earth.. I am thankful for what and who it's continuing to make me. 

Miss you all very much but I know that I will be with ya all so very soon.. Thanks for your help, for your examples and love and prayers.. Your all in my prayers. 

Until next week, keep bein you and lovin this life! (: 

I LOVE YOU ALL.
Fotos from conference, also from tuxtla.. with my bro Elder Jones.. Squirrel tied up... i ate it raw.. just kidding.. and a guy that always wears his cowboy hat.. we call him tio.. there ya go. (: 

--
Elder Jaden Mark Petersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment