Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Hola (: November 4, 2013




Well, I don't have mucho tiempo this week so I am gonna have to be fast! I sure hope that all of you are happy and healthy and just livin that life(: I sure do feel very grateful for each and everyone of you, you give me strength! Thanks for your love and support!

This week was a good one! They all go by so fast.. Today we chagned our house so that is why everything has to be rushed today.. And I have to do a weekly report for my District now to that I am DL haha.. Time flies even faster now cause I am workin a ton now but with other missionaries.. Never thought I would be a DL didn't even know it existed before the mission but hey just gonna do it and be good at it while I'm at it! Thats fo sho!(: All is well it's windy, rainy and thats all good(: I sure  am loving this time I have to be a missionary in good ol México! It's flyin.. I am learnin so much and I know that the lord has his hand in everything.. I am here to get better and my goal is to get better everyday.. " I wanna be better than I was yesterday." 

Well we went to a sweet little town that was green and a country jungle.. We are gonna keep workin there and invite all these people to come unto Christ(: 

I just want you all to know that I love you and I am praying for each and everyone of you everyday all day. Your always in my heart.. Enjoy that awesome weather! I miss it(: 

I KNOW THIS IS THE LORDS WORK! IT IS TRUE. 

Hope you all have a week that is pure shweet.. Be safe and Be happy.. Well gonna go eat some burritos or drink some horchata.. (: Love you all!

CON TODO MÍ CORAZON


the pics its called "Nuevo Progreso" We even ate coconuts(: good deal.. and the stars were just like in ol Delta.. yup(: the other pic is a plate of burritos my comp likes to cook so thats fine by me.. (: LETS GET WEIRD

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment