Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, November 25, 2013

Fast Week.. Turkey Day eh.. Okey(: NOVEMBER 25,2013

 
 
Hoping that this letter finds you all happier than a fat kid eating waffles with a lot of doggone syrup.. :D
Well just pretty amazin how fast this time is passin.. We are gonna be hittin the last month of 2013 here soon.. I am gonna be here in Arriaga another 6 weeks, we had transfers again.. thats crazy how fast the time went.. I can only imagine these last 5 transfers I have are gonna be the same thing I dono if I like the fact, but time ticks and there is nothin we can do about it.. Plus I will be home chillin with you all so thats fine with the Gringo..(:

This week was another great week.. We are workin and I am learnin more and more about myself with everyday that comes and goes.. It isn't easy, but just gotta "Fight that Good Fight"  I know with all my heart that I am here to become more like my Savior. And he has given me a short amount of time to feel maybe a little taste of what he felt.. I feel very humble to even be apart of it.. I know the mission is nothing to do with numbers.. It's sad to see missionaries lose sight of their whole purpose gracias to numbers.. I am here to realize my mission and to learn more about Him.. And I feel him trying to make me better.. I just am really grateful, sure miss all of you, but being away from family and loved ones makes this time of year even more special.. Sacrifice is necessary to receive the blessings from heaven, and I know we are being blessed.. Well I sure hope that all is well at home.. (: I love and miss you all more than you know.. This week will pass by fast and we will all be talkin again.. Ridge do work Ballin it up and just have fun doin it.. Time goes fast bro.. thanks again for your letter.. It was awesome to talk to you.. Lookin like a stud man.. But I'm still mas guapo.. Kort.. dude.. I love you and go head and make a doggone snowman for me.. Keep ballin on them fools to.. I love you all.. And always rememebr that.. (: Thanks for all your prayers and love, support and thoughts.. 
HAVE A SHWEET WEEK.. EAt some doggone Mashed Taters and gravy and rolls.. And pumpkin pie.. (: and everything else.. get it right..


“Gratitude is one of the most important human virtues and one of the most common human deficiencies. Gratitude does not develop without effort.” —President Dieter F. Uchtdorf of the First Presidency
--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment