Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Friday, November 15, 2013

11/11/13 People Are Crazy.. (:

 
Hey there! Hopefully this week was a good one.. and hopefully that all of you are smilin(: Let's just say that I can't believe that we are rollin through November like we are.. How was your week..? Bet it was good(: The wind is pickin up here and the temps are tolerable haha it's awesome.. But with this change all the green that there is gonna fade fast.. Just like the mission.. It seems like it is just goin by fast, I feel like I wake up and then I am hittin the bed and sayin my prayers.. It sure is cruisin!  

Well to give you a lil info of this past week I dono where to start haha.. Well we headed to the jungel again and we will be havin a baptism this weekend if all goes according to plan. My comp and I have been workin very hard and we are gettin along so thats good eh..(; It's good bein a DL but I just like the work as a missionary preparing the meetings and all that ain't my deal but gotta do it and ya gotta do it to perfection. I'm learnin so very much and glad to be here.. We meet new people everyday and sometimes, I wake up askin myself.. "who am I gonna meet today," it's pretty interesting.. This past week I saw a gringo, this dude was taller than a giraffe.. And he was with a girl and they were headed to San Cristobal. That's where all the hippies are seems like but I say it's a cool place here in Chiapas.. Anyway he was form London and his "wifey" is from Argentina.. And they were headed to argentina.. haah Pretty funny when you run into people in the places you do..  But all is well(: I have had a good week and I know that I am receiving help everyday from a strength that is beyond me.. There is also so many things around me that is just another Testimony that God loves his children no matter how wicked and absurd they may be he loves them.. I know that this work is hastening and that these are really the last days.. I know he is happy and pleased with each and every one of us.. 

I have been trying to stay 100% focused and sometimes that is hard, I read in The Book Of Mormon this week a scripture that realated exactly to my situtation.. 
20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a asteadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of bhope, and a clove of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and dendure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eeternal life.

Well I sure hope all is well there with all of you. Soon its gonna be thanksgiving and then we are gonna be talkin through skype again for Christmas.. I will be sendin pics soon! Later today I will.. And if you could send me a email with the amount of money. 

I LOVE YOU ALL WITH ALL MY HEART.. 

Miss you.. have a good week.  

 Be safe. Be good. And Be good at it. 
 
--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment