Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Workin' It Out.. November 18, 2013‏


 Well hello again.. How was your week..!? Is there snow yet? (: Times just flyin by.. I have been thinkin about it and honestly can't believe that the months have just been comin and goin lately.. I honestly don't like the fact.. But when I think about seein all you again I am super fine with it.. This week was a good one here..  I am learnin a ton.. And I can tell you all that this second year is for sure the best one.. I have seen the blessings everyday, the trials, the people, and all that the lord has prepared me is truly amazing. I am just takin it all in with every day that passes.. Anyway. I sure hope your all happy and doin good.. Hopefully Basketball is comin along good and all.. Their bumpin Justin Bieber, Boyfriend in the ciber and it's makin me sad.

Well this week was fast.. We were able to have a baptism.. It was really cool.. Next Sunday we are gonna be havin another one.. It will be the older brother of the girl I baptized this week.. Her name is D....... Gonzalez Zavala. She lives in that little jungle town called Nuevo Progreso its a cool place.. And there is a lot of work there.. We are just gonna keep on followin the spirit. I am grateful to be an instrument in his hands.. 

Well I am hopin that all is well.. I sure love you and all miss you. sorry it was short this week.. You should read Ephesians 6 if you get time.. Well I love you.. And hope you have a shweet week. Your in my thoughts and prayers..  

CON MUCHO AMOR

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment