Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, October 28, 2013

Last Week Of October 2013 & HAPPY HALLOWEEN‏

Hello again my beloved loved ones (; How was your week? I surely hope that you're all safe and sound and that you're all happy. The weeks just fly by and the days seem to just all run together... Can't believe it.. I am just takin in everyday tho. It's been the same ol same ol here in Arriaga, but it's been gettin windy and thats been good.. It gets a little cool with the breeze so that's always good.. It's definitely not as hot as Tonala, sometimes during the day but its all good.. I'm gonna die when I have to feel that first cold front up there.. It hits 80 degrees here and I think its cool.. Haha It will be good to feel the change of the seasons again..
 
Well another good week passed, it's the same old stuff pretty much every week and they just fly.. I am just so very grateful to be here and to be learnin and growin, and to be able to be lending a hand like our lord and savior did during his earthly ministry. It really is amazing to be here and to be learning of him and to be seeing all that I do.. I have a ton of stories that I wanna tell haha but I can't really write what I wanna say so, all they will have to wait.. I can't believe I only have 8 months left.. Even crazier to think that in 2 months we will be in 2014 haha,, Well all is well here and I am doin fine. I sure am missin all of you.. I really like a quote that I found in my journal from the MTC when the Apostle Neil Andersen came to talk to us.. In Español it's "Haga su parte es lo mejor, deje el resto al señor" I'm all about gettin weird with quotes.. In english it's "Do your part that's the best, Leave unto The Lord the rest."  I can testify to that for sure.. I know that we have a Savior and a Redeemer.. He is our Lord and our Example. I know he loves us and what is best for us.. I know that he is sure proud of our family and all that we have done together.. I am so very grateful for the blessing and privilege to live with you all and to be here representing all of you along with our Savior Jesus Christ, I feel like the person that is doing the teaching is him I am just learning and bearing testimony that he was, and he is The Christ.
 
I hope that all of you have a good week... I'm gonna send you all the pictures here soon.. There isn't a slot to send the pics.. But I will get on that I promise(:  I love you all so much.. Ridge proud of you man and congrats on playin Doggone Varsity this year mr. sophomore.. keep workin hard.. get better everyday, football season will be here again before you know it.. Now you gotta cheer for Bear River(:  Kort, I love you dude and thanks for bein a better athlete than I ever will be.. can't wait to get back and watch you own in soccer.. I will have to bring you back some soccer stuff. Just keep workin hard and have fun(:
 
HAVE A GOOD WEEK LOVE YOU ALL(:


--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment