Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, December 2, 2013

DECEMBER.. and.. it's hot. (: December 2, 2013





Well I sure hope that you all had an excellent Thanksgiving, and that you are all happier than the turkeys that are still alive and gobbling.. I hope your all happy and feelin good.. This week was good an it flew by.. Go figure, kind of getting sick of saying times flyin to be honest. ha-ha.. Just gonna stop saying it.. Well there wasn't mashed potatoes but there was beans and.. beans.. and my last thanksgiving in the mish is in the books.. Here we go onward to Christmas, Navidad.. I am pretty stoked to be talking to you all! It gets me all nervous ha-ha I fell like a geek I dono if they use that word anymore but I do. I am gonna be happy to see you all.. okey dokey, I sure just want to tell you all I am very grateful for all of you, and I know your getting everything prepared and ready for Christmas but be careful and go head and buy yourselves something real nice.. Clark.

This week, was an interesting one. Excuse my terrible grammar I just have been training my brain in Español for the last 17 months so it's gettin to me.. I know I will have a strange accent when I get back.. It was a great week tho.. I think they are all amazing, I know more than anything that I am learnin so very much.. I have learned that I have more to be thankful for than I realize. I took a step back this past week and was amazed at all My Father in Heaven has given to me.. I felt a really strong spirit, and I know that He and His Son Jesus Christ live, and they love us. I know why I was born into the amazing family. and I sure am blessed and grateful for each and everyone of you... (: I really can say I have learned a bunch.. Lots of patience and lots of love haha.. The people are awesome here and pretty glad that I am able to work and get to know the choice people that I can..  I'm working harder than a burro on a Friday night.. growing more everyday.. Hey, 2:40 bro you gotta help me get beefed back up when I get home.. (: We gonna lift and work like champs.. yeah.. we are gonna wash that new.. truck to. ehh.. bout 2:40-- 

Ridge and Kort.. You two just keep bein good at what your doin.. Work Hard Play Hard(: Can't wait to get weird again.. Times flyin.. 

Mom and Dad, I love you, thanks for your love and words.. Can't wait till we are all just sittin outside havin a doggone BBQ again.. ha-ha.. I LOVE YOU ALL.. 

Just want you all to know that I'm praying for all of you and wishing you an excellent week.. Full of magic and wonder.. STAY CLASSY

WILLY WONKA: "So Shines A Good Deed In A Weary World."

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 


No comments:

Post a Comment