Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, September 2, 2013

Un Año en México‏ September 2, 2013

 
 
 




Well another week! And wouldn't ya know.. this time a year ago I was leavin the MTC and starin at those Utah mountains fade off in the distance.. Landed in Mexico City, I was wonderin what the crap I was doin.. Hopped in the next plane to Tuxtla and landed and well here I am.. I am so gvery grateful that I am here in the mission. I have learned so very much and I can't wait for these next 10 months.. I will make em BIG!



 This week was awesome we had another baptism and I have been so very blessed to be helpin these people here in Tonalá, and I feel that I have learned so very much.. After this transfer I will have 15 months in the mission, and 7 months here in Tonalá haha hard to believe honestly but man it's awesome to be here and to be workin.. We are gonna be splittin the area we are in now in half because there is gonna be hermanas coming tomorrow.. Sister missionaries.. Hah.. We are gonna have the smaller part of the area where there is hardly no investigators. I can't wait to find the ones that are waitin! I know the lord had his hand in everything.. It will be another awesome transfer and it's gonna fly..
Well that is that.. I just want you all to know that I miss you all. I love you all and I can't wait to be with ya again.. Keep bein the awesome Petersen family you are and thanks for all your love and support in my behalf.. I wish you all another good week and we will be talkin again next monday(; 
 
 
 
 
 
RIDGE GET IT RIGHT AGAINST EMERY.. OWN THE DAY!
DAD do you think it's wise to derby it out or should I save it for a truck(: both? 
MOM I'm in the same boat almost to single digits.. 
LOVE YOU ALL

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment