Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, September 9, 2013

14 months.. Shweet.. SEPTEMBER 9, 2013

Well howdy there my beautiful friends and family, I sure love and miss you a ton! Times just a flyin by.. How are things up there in your world? I sure hope they are amazing and that you´re all feelin good and just enjoyin life.. (: I know that this time is just gonna fly by and we are gonna be hangin out before we all know it.. Anyway I hope that you are all really feelin good and all happier than a seal.. 

This week here in Tonalá was a doosy haha but it was good! I know that the lord has purpose in everything.. I know that He wants me here for 5 more weeks, and I am gonna work hard! I feel good and I'm feelin happier than a moose so that's all that matters..! You wanna know why I'm happy..? Cause I know that all of you have my back! And that someday soon I will be seeing you all soon.. (: We have found 4 new investigators this week and it has been awesome to be able to be find them so fast.. I know that we will be having success this transfer, I know I will learn all that the Lord has prepared for me to learn.. Just gonna be humble(: 

I know that I will carry with me all that I learn here, my entire life here on earth(: 


Well had to go clean a big water tank on the top of the house where the sister missionaries live and that was a fun way to spend P day.. haha good grief.. but we showed up to there house they were gone but they left us breakfast hah so that was way nice of them! I will put a pic of that with this email.. Well nothin new..
I just wish I could give each and everyone of you a big ol hug right now.. I miss you a ton.. But 14 months.. the end of June 2014 is gonna be here quicker than we think.. Just gonna keep workin(: Thanks for all your support and love and know that I am praying and thinkin of you all everyday. I love you.

PICS: Well, haah walkin along that river here in Tonalá gonna always remember this heat.. the breakfast and the last one is a throwback.. Me and my bro I met here in the mission, Elder Jones and me. The first pic I took on my camera in the MTC haha crazy time.. Never thought I woulda met a new bro here.. But there ya have it... Well l hope you all have an amazing week and that you all are smiling.. 

Work Hard, Play Hard.... 

CON TODO MÍ CORAZON

LOVE YOU

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment