Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, September 23, 2013

My Faith, Your Love, Our Mission.. 9.23.2013‏

 



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ay! How are y'all doing (: hope this past week was puro excelente and that you are all feelin like Jive Turkeys.. Crazy how fast they go by huh..? I can't beleive it, we are practically 3 months away from Christmas, and 2014 haha crazy how the years come and go.. We will be right back here in the end September again before we know it.. (:  SHWEEEET...

Well I was readin a good ol talk by Our Prophet, Thomas S. Monson and I really liked it.. He also talked about the mission a bunch, a part in his talk that really stuck to me was when he talked about family and how the mission is a family affair.. I have been significantly blessed with a loving family and friends, I sure am humble and content.  I'm forever grateful for this mission, every mile is surely  molding me into the man I need to be, this life is a process.  I know that after this I will continue to grow and progress with your help. I will say it in every letter but I just feel very grateful for all of you in my life, and know that I love you all so very much.  I know that this is our Lord and Saviors Great and Marvelous Work.. He is helping me, help others and I know it to be true with all my heart. I will fight the good fight with a grin on my face everyday, aunque a veces no puedo hablar español muy bien, no importa estoy feliz y eso es TODO(: 

This week we were blessed to do a lot of service, it's gotta be my favorite part of the mission.. Service is why we come out here! It was a good week, we were also blessed to find another child of god that has been prepared.. We now have a baptismal date for the 13th of Oct. Pretty amazing to teach about our Savior and just watch them light up. I'm grateful for the Spirit that works within us.. Well that be all, I just am lovin it all.. And I think thats why times flyin, and everyday is another day closer to bein with all of you again. 

Well here is to another good week.. It will fly by! Be happy and enjoy that beautiful weather your havin for me(: I'll soak up plenty of sun for all of us and all of Utah.. Hahah (: Just be happy, and I'll be talkin to ya all soon(:
GO UTES
GO BRAVES
GO STEELERS  

I LOVE YOU ALL..
WORK HARD, PLAY HARD

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment