Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Till' They Ring The Bell‏ ........... August 26, 2013








 Hola mi familia(: Wow que rápido, el tiempo está volando pues hablaré en inglés ahora solo quería empezar esta carta con poquito de español.. Estoy muy feliz. ahha..

I have been thinkin of a lot lately to be honest.. I had a good tough week.. I am gonna fight this good fight every single day.. It is not easy.. But the things that are challenging are what makes the mountains fun to climb, and when you get to the top and take a deep breath you feel peace and know that you can accomplish anything! Or when you do something that people tell you you can't.. I know that heavenly father needs me here and I am gonna give him my 100% everyday, not at all for me.. For him for His Son and My Savior and for My Amazing Family and Friends.. I know that this time will be done before we all know it.. I have come this far. I am gonna give it all I have left and a good ol prayer until I am throwin my luggage on that flight home.. So I cant sit down, smile a big ol smile and cry tears of joy as that plane leaves chiapas and heads for UTAH(: haha(:  I wanna be able to hear that "well done" from all of you and feel it too. Thanks for all of your support and love. You give me strength and courage. 

Well here comes the last week of August ready or not.. Pretty sure we are all ready eh..? It really is crazy to me how fast the months just pass by.. I guess when I was home I had my head way to far up in the clouds, I just am grateful that I will be here for the next  9 months workin hard and learnin everyday and to be able to come home to my loving awesome family and friends will make this 2 year experience that much sweeter.. Just feel so blessed to be able to live my life this way.. I sure hope that you are all truly happy and smilin.. Just love everything that comes.. We aren't gonna be here to long.. So I hope and pray that you are all wakin up happy and with an attitude to take on this world!  That's how ya gotta be.. Always be yourselves and keep your heads up eh! 

I am so proud of all of you! I love hearin about how your all doin and what your all achieving.. I can't wait to be back to share life with you all once more, but just keep it up.. 

Well this week, was good! We had a few days in the house cause my companion was sick so I had to sit in there and read and write and it was terrible honestly haah.. our house is like a oven especially during the day. I took for granted air conditioning but hey.. who cares(:  Anyway we had a good week to.. We comitted that family again to a baptismal date. The grandma and one of the daughters was baptized two weeks ago in those pics I sent you.. It was awesome to hear their testimonys.. They have been great examples to their family.. Well also we are gonna be havin transfers.. So next Monday you and I will find out if I will be getting a transfer or if I will be here in Tonalá another 6 weeks.. We are gonna see soon.. O yeah today we went to Arriaga to have a Zone Activity.. It was great.. (: haha.. I was jsut happy because there was a Football.. Got me stoked back up again.. Bout to walk on Football it.. 

Well that is all for this week.. Just know I love you all so much.. Thanks for your prayers and thoughts and examples and I am forever grateful for all of you.. 

"Young men, I hope you appreciate the sacrifices which your parents so willingly make in order for you to serve. Their labors will sustain you, their faith encourage you, their prayers uphold you. A mission is a family affair. Though the expanse of continents or oceans may separate, hearts are as one." Thomas S. Monson

 I testify that what said our Living Prophet is true and that we are as one.. I can feel of your love in every moment, I hope that you all have a good week.. 

LOVE YOU ALL!


GO BRAVES
GO STEELERS

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment