Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, September 16, 2013

Learnin' A Bunch(: SEPTEMBER 16, 2013

 



THIS WEEK IS MEXICO'S INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Well I sure hope this shweet email finds you all with a smile that's all I'm sayin.. I am so very grateful to have all of you in my and hope that you know that.. I mean that with all my doggone heart(: Just wanna say thanks for your words and for your examples you are to me.. I feel very humble to have you all in my life.

This has been a good week, I just wanna start out by sayin that I know that our Heavenly Father is always listening to our prayers, that sounds very cliche but until we recieve a clear answer it sounds even better.. I have recieved many answers to my prayers.. And this week I was comforted and felt a strength beyond my own, I know that I can do all things through him and his son.. It is truly amazing the conversion that takes place in these 2 years, I feel like I have grown and I know that I will continue to do so.. I am learning along with these people I have grown to love, at times it is hard because we come from different countires but I have grown to care for them.. I am learning with them, and they have taught me so very much.. I even turn off the water when I am brushing my teeth now.. There ya go(: haha.. 

Well we are workin a ton.. It rained unrelentlessly (I think that's a word) this week, I couldnt believe it.. 3 days of pure agua.. It was amazing.. Never let up, just that tropical rainstorm, and the seasons must be changin, crazy to think.. Anyway we are workin a ton.. It feels good, I know this is our Lord and Savior's work and I know he is very pleased with all of his missionaries that are humble and here for the people.. I feel like a stud walkin down the street with that ELDER PETERSEN and JESUCRISTO on my chest.. It is something that I will always treasure..

I have been thinkin a bunch about football.. I always go back to the 2 a days, in the pure heat, fighting for the top spot, and I have come to learn that in everything the strength that can move mountains is all mental.. I know that I can push and push, and excel.  Ever since your email dad, I have been readin Jesus The Christ know.. And I can feel myself growin closer to him and that is what it's all about, I know that the mission is a conversion most importantly in the missionary, if they do it right. I am grateful for this. 

 17 aHonour all men. Love the bbrotherhoodcFear God. Honour the dking.
 21 For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ alsoasuffered for us, leaving us an bexample, that ye should follow his steps. just want you to all know that I love you more than you know.. I am glad to be here, and to be growing. I know without a shadow of a doubt that this mission is preparing me for my future life. 

HERE I AM WITH WILBUR...


I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH
WE VISITED A RANCH AND WE MET THE CUTE PIGS.

-- Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 

No comments:

Post a Comment