Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Rollin..13 Months‏ Aug 5, 2013

 Well hey there (: Another week is in the books. This week wasn't to eventful, I hope that I don't make you all bored with my emails.. It's just honestly time is flyin and it all just feels the same. I am doin good and all is well here with me! Lots of work and lots of walkin, lots of learnin and growin. I am so very grateful for the mission. I have learned so very much, and times flyin. Thanks to all of you for your love and support.

Goin into this week we still have 3 children of kid with bautismal dates.. The 2 kids that I told you about last week are still preparing for the 10th of this month.. A day after your B day there dad.. They are both really good kids.. I wanna ask you tho to pray a lot for Julio his mom still hasn't given hime to permission to be baptized but he is seriously is a stud. He took us up to a sweet spot today for P day.. I feel like I am just sight seeing here in the mish haha I have been on so many jungle adventures but I am so grateful for the opportunity to go on them! Anyway he is a stud and he's been a good example for me to. He has a big testimony but I talked with him about that.. His mom just needs to sign the paper so that he can be baptized, so pray for him. His name is Julio. Also there is Alberto he for sure will be baptized this comin saturday.. It will be awesome. I hope that we can dunk em both. They are both big examples for this branch. It's all The Will of The Lord. So we will see what happens.. 

Well, all is well here. I just am enjoyin these last months! Times just passin by faster and faster.. Hopefully for all of you life is treatin you good. I'm hopin and prayin for you all everyday.. Well I guess that is all for this week.. Sorry, hopefully this next week will be more interesting! Haha, not much new that I wanted to share. Just know I love you all and I am always prayin for you. 

GO BRAVES (: Callin that world series.. 
Con MUCHO AMOR 
Love,
  Elder Jade M. Petersen
 
pics* 
jungle adventure. sweet.. ruins.. we had a sweet guide haha.. he told us some sweet stories, he took us to a sacrifice stone to.. it was crazy. we also had divisions we went and found some arizonas, his name is elder Garcia he's a good fellar and he is from St. George.
anyway thats all tho.. get it right
 




No comments:

Post a Comment