Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, August 19, 2013

D.Y.R.D.E.K. ( Did You Really Do Everything Kind?) AUGUST 19, 2013



 GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAY(:

  Well how are all of you doin? I sure hope your smilin and doin good! Thanks for all your awesome letters.. I am always thinking of you all and your what helps me keep pushin.. I sure am missin you all a ton..  Sounds like all is goin so well there in ol Delta, UTAH. I sure miss it, but my goodness is this time short.. I can't believe that I am on this downhill run on the mish.  I am surely glad for that, because every mornin I hop outta bed I am just thinkin how everyday is new and it's also one day closer.. 

Well, if your wonderin about the title of this email it kinda speaks for itself.. MTV pretty much fried my brain more than anything but hey I did learn somethin! This can apply to the mission and everyday life.. I have been really workin to be as humble and full of charity as I can be.. I am for sure tryin to get rid of the natural man.. (Good luck with that eh..(: ) But anyway there ya are.. 

Well holy cow I cant beleive that Ridge and Kort are back in school and pickin up and runnin with it.. Haha I feel like Im gonna get back and there gonna look like there grown up a bunch Ridge your lookin like a teen ya froot loop.. I sure am proud of you gettin that QB roll.. I was watchin a preview of Eli Manning after they played my team "Steelers" But I was mad, the Steelers are known as a hard hittin team and aggressive D, Eli said.. Well yeah it was a good game, I was just expectin to get that first hit in.. And the Steelers never hit me.. Haha the reporter said don't worry there comin.. Your gonna get rocked dude.. It just all depends how you take it.. Get up! And just go out there to win and have fun.. Nothing else. You will succeed and you will learn and grow.. When that big opportunity comes take it and run with it.. No fear dude.. Love you and stoked to watch ya when you get back..MOVE THOSE CHAINS. p.s. lookin fresh.. lovin the zapatos del barco(: bout to get me some again.. you know.. love ya

Kort dude you have my respect I still remember my first day of middle school to haah the bus ride there was the longest ride of my life.. But I know that you have it all under control and your already king of the school, lookin way to fresh to dude,., Tone it down, those delta girls can't handle to much.. haha(: Dude I just love you and hope you just enjoy soccwer and hope you know that I am thinkin of you and ready to watch ya kick butt and ready for some golf lessons amigo seriously.. Just keep that smile big and bright. Bout to bring ya back some sweet stuff.. 

Mom and Dad thanks a ton for your awesome emails.. It makes me so excited to get back and see you.. I can't believe dad that your about to be windin down this water season.. That really means that I am about to be done.. Winter will come and go so very fast.. Anyway I am just so very grateful MOM AND DAD for your work ethic and your examples you have been and always will be to me.. I couldn't ask for a better pair of blessings. You've taught me so very much and I love you both so much... You guys and Ridge and Kort mean the world to me.. Just know that I will always do everything in my power to honor your names and to make you proud. I love you all! Congrats also mom on your new job, that will be awesome! I just can't wait to be there in person to be watchin it all unfold(: 

This past week was a good one, we had three baptisms and I am doin good.. I am learnin so much to.. The mission is awesome, it's the hardest thing that I have ever loved to be doin.. Sure is what I needed.. Sometimes I wanna pull my hair out but when I am humble enough to see, I know that it's the lord just tryin to help me.. But hey all is well, and times jettin'! I know that all has it's purpose we will be havin transfers to in 2 weeks I have 5 months here in Tonalá so we will see what happens! 
Anyway I just am lovin this experience, and I will send you the pics of this last week.. O yeah today I went to TXG (Tuxtla) with another elder from Honduras and we went to renew or Visas.. It'll be good for one more year(: Times windin down! I ate BK and I was the happiest freakin kid on earth.. It was a bacon cheeseburger with Guacamole.. God knows.. (: I know he loves me.. hhaa.. WELL, I love you all and hope that you have an excellent week..  They are all flyin and we will be huggin and cryin before we know it.. I hope you will continue to feel of my prayers and love.. I can always feel of your warmth and love through yours.. Love you all and take care! TRUST YOUR HEART AND LET FAITH DECIDE! 

Con MUCHO AMOR
Love,
  Elder Jaden M. Petersen
GO BRAVES 
GO STEELERS
GO PIRATES

No comments:

Post a Comment