Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, August 12, 2013

On The Lord's Errand‏ August 12,2013




 Hey there my dear loved ones! Another week has passed by here in the mission and in life! I sure hope that you're all doin excellent and feeling good inside and out. Time is flyin by.. Just gotta take in everyday.. All is well here and I guess I'm just feelin dandy here in ol México. But anyway I pray and ope that all is well with all of you.. Gonna tell you a lil about the week now(:
Well, had another awesome week here in the mish, gotta love em all. This week we were able to baptize 2 kids Julio and Alberto it was awesome I will throw the pic in here! It was awesome to see them come unto christ, and bein there with tem the whole way to watche em grow.. I know that heavenly father is happy with his missionaries, I am just glad to be here at this point in my life and to be an instrument in the hands of the lord. Right now we have 4 more people ready fo this Saturday, so hopefully they will be able to jumo in the water to.. We are going to make sure they are ready tho for sure! I have taken a step back and really been amazed with the amazing gift I have recieved.. "The gift of tongues" I know that it is real.. I am really grateful to be able to learn the spanish language here in México, I will for sure always put it in practice.. Just really grateful for it. (: Anyway all is well, and in the first month of my last year I'm still learnin so much and can feel of the blessings even stronger.. I am gonna pick it up and run my guts out up until the last day I have here in Chiapas. I feel good.. And I am just enjoyin every second I have left. I'm grateful to be on.. The Lords Errand. 
I am very grateful for each and everyone of you. For your prayers, thoughts, and your love. I am also always praying for you, We are gonna be together hangin out very soon. Just stay happy and.. Work Hard, Play Hard(: 
Hope you all have an awesome week and I sure hope that all is well, Your in my prayers! 

Love, 
  Elder Jade M. Petersen
 
 29 Wherefore, as ye are agents, ye are on the Lord’s errand; and whatever ye do according to the will of the Lord is the Lord’s business.

No comments:

Post a Comment