Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, July 29, 2013

Workin it out.. JULY 29, 2013

Well here we are again, another week is in the history books. I hope that this letter finds you all smiling and feeling like a million bucks. I miss you all so dang much.. I am always thinking about you all and about what we are going to do when I get back(: Just want to tell you thanks a bunch for all your emails and love that I can feel everyday(: I hope that this coming week is full of blessings for you all.. Thanks again for your emails(: and just for you being you! Times flying.

Well I had another good week here in Tonalá and I am just grateful for all that I am able to experience even if it means that it isn't that fun. I know it is all for my benefit and that I will leave her a much better person than when I arrived. This week we were able to teach 2 kids that now have baptismal dates.. Julio, 18 is gonna be a good example to a lot of people here in this branch.. I could see in his eyes that he was ready when we taught him, he went to EFY here in México the past week and came back even more stoked to get dunked than he was before.. He came to church saying that he was tired of the drugs and his life.. He told us that he wanted to live longer than people told him he was going to.. We taught him about his Heavenly Father and his son and the plan of happiness and Eternal Life, I invited him and he was ready, he has a date for 10 de Agosto. We are stoked for him. Also, Alberto 16 has been coming to church to, we contacted him in the streets and helped him lift like 30 crates of Corona into his dads truck.. He is a good kid and we are stoked that we are able to be apart of this sweet change in his life. We watched a Joseph Smith video talked about the restoration and he also had that look like there was big things ahead of him he also now has a date for 10 de Agosto, it is so amazing to be an instrument in the hands of our God. I know that I'm not perfect but I know that we all have so much potential, I don't know why I am so lucky to have this life I have been blessed with, but I will be forever grateful for it, and for all of you and your love. 

Well, I guess I'll be moving on and finish up this letter. Just know that I miss and love you all. It's going to be one good day when we are all reunited in the ol SLC airport. It's what keeps me fightin and going. Well hope you all have an awesome week and know that I love you.. I will be sending pics a lil bit later. 
Jacob 6: 12 " O be wise; What more can I say?" 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Con mucho Amor y Esperanza 
Your in My Prayers
Elder Jade M. Petersen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment