Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Do what you love, Love what you do.. (: July 8,2013

 
 
 
Well hopefully ya like that title... thought all week about what it was gonna be and there ya are(: Well good grief there goes another week and yup the countdown has officially begun sounds like huh?. I can´t believe it honestly is another week.. Ha I think that was a taste of what this year is gonna be like.. HOW ARE YOU ALL? I sure hope your all doin supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. I am prayin nonstop for you all! I am so stoked that this time next year we are going to be reunited, gonna fight that good fight up until the wheels fall off just like you all will.. I just pray for your happiness and well being.. I love you so much, I hope the 4th was sweet for you all! I cant wait to be back and derby it up the next 4th(: 

Hmm well this week here in Tonala was great! We have 2 baptismal dates for the 20th that will be 2 days before we have transfers, I am probably about to head out... but we will see, only the lord knows. But Im super duper stoked about the two fechas tenemos(: I hope they will go through! Just keep the people here in Tonala in your prayers. Other than that nothin new.. It's gettin really green and jungles out its crazy how it went from dry and scorched to straight jungle book, call me Mogli. It is nuts but hey I am lovin the tropical thunder storms and lightning.. Speaking of lightning probably bout to call my derby car grease lightnin' ? I am bein dead serious about the derby too by the way(; Well I just wanna say to that I am lovin the mission. And honestly so thankful for the person it has made me, and I feel I am continuing to grow with everyday that passes. I love it and honestly I will miss it. Gonna keep on a goin. (: 

Well I miss sports so bad.. Baseball and Football right now.. I couldnt believe it when I saw a FOOTBALL at the church when we went to play Saturday, it like blew my mind.. I was lovin it haha.. Cant wait to toss it around when I get back.. I miss it all! But plenty of that when I get back.. Just wanna tell my studly Bros to keep workin hard and I cant wait to watch ya when I get back(: Here is a shweet scripture for ya! Phillipians 4:13.  "I can do all things through Christ, which strengtheneth me.
 
I hope that you all have an awesome week and thanks so much for all that you do for me.. You do more than you think.. Another week, just stay happy and keep goin.. I cant believe how fast times just passin.. I love you all! Thanks for just bein you.. Talk to you all soon!

Love Elder Jade M. Petersen (:
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment