Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Eye Of The Tiger‏ June 24, 2013






Well you already know what it is.. (: HOW ARE YOU.. Hopefully this letter finds you all happy and just flat out enjoyin life. I pray for your peace and comfort and well being everyday, I know The Spirit Of Our Lord and his angels are with us 24 hours everyday.. I am so grateful for his protection and comfort. I am so blessed to have all of you and your love and support, it is my fuel that powers me through these brain hazy humid days.. I am so blessed to be able to know I have all you by my side.. And whenever I am feelin down I just think back in my life all the memories and what is layin ahead for me.. I am truly blessed

Well the bigger the bill, the harder you ball (: The harder it gets the harder you go, then the blessings fall and fall(: O boy I have been learnin, I know all of it is part of the mission the lord prepared for me. I remember a phrase that I have heard a few people say.. And I remember Coach Rasmussen tell me directly one time in the locker room when we played against Morgan.. I remember he came up to me and said DO YOUR JOB, and everything else will fall around you.. we kicked there trash and that is still the funnest game I remember playin my senior year.. anyway gettin weird with a uncle rico flash back.. I have learned to do what I know best. I have learned to put every bit of trust in the lord. We have been doin our part. The children of god are still workin on doin there part.. It is hard to understand how we are teachin the truth but its still harder than anything to bring people unto christ.. Salvation never was a cheap experience tho I do believe.. I am so blessed tho to be here.. Just gotta open up those eyes and get to work (: And everything else will take care of itself.. 

Well it is crazy huh how fast the time is passin.. I sure hope all is well at home.. I miss you all more than you can imagine.. Cool to think this time next year, I will be home! Ha it is crazy but it is comin in hotter than College Football on a Saturday night.. Hot.. Just sayin.. Utah Utes comin in hot this year,, Gonna go head and predict that.. Under dogs gonna do work this year,, Well, I dont have to much new to report here.. I watched a lil of the Brazil Mexico Soccer game haah Brazil beat em.. They are my pick for 2014.. 

Okay, My Loyal Petersen Family.. I am off to another crazy fast busy week. Thanks for all of the prayers, I feel of them. Know I love you and have a good week.. With all my heart.. And until next week..
"For with God nothing shall be impossible"} -- Luke 1:37

-- Elder Jade M. Petersen
 
 
                                               Doin the Jungle Jiggle :-)
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment