Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, June 17, 2013

What a Life(: June 10, 2013






Well here we are again.. Another week has come and gone! Time is insane!! I just want you all to nkow to how grateful I am for each and everyone of you, for all of your support and all of your thoughts and prayers. This week was a fast one for sure.. We had transfers to today but nothin new.. Me and my comp are stayin here, another six weeks! I am alright with that tho! I am sorry if this letter doesnt make to much sense I have a flippin cold and I am feelin goofy and loco from the pills hahah(: But well. guess I will get started with the updates(:

This week we had a ton of lections.. And we had divisions for a day.. I went on divisions with an Elder from Richfield haha.. We ate some Habañero peppers and holy crap I honestly thought that somethin wasnt gonna work right in my body after hahaah it was so hot it hurt to blink haah.. I got some sweet video footage thats all Im sayin..

I have learned so much here in the mission.. Most important I have learned to put all of my trust in the lord.. I know that whatever we need he will help us.. I know that he wants us to get back to him. I know that he loves us. I have felt that, everyday of my life. I have been prayin more than I ever have in my life.. I am grateful for everything that has led me to this point. I am sorry this letter is so short.. I just hope you all know how much I love you.. Thanks for all you are doin. Well another week is gonna come and go.. My next letter will be more interesting(: 

“Lead from the back — and let others believe they are in front.” 
― Nelson Mandela

Love you all! 
Love, Elder Jade M. Petersen
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment