Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Sacrificio trae BENDICIONES (: June 17, 2013

Just wanna say Happy Fathers Day again to the best Fajah on Planet Earth, thanks for your example and all the hard work you put in for all of us dad, I love ya. 


Well yupp yupper(: Another week has come and gone.. Amazing how they all pass by so fast, I honestly never thought time could pass by so fast. This life is surely such a short time.. That's why we gotta make everyday what it is meant to be, and thats nothin but pure happiness. "Come what may and love it." It has been harder for me than it has been in the whole mish lately in the aspect of tryin to find people and baptize. I have learned its not about that. We needa trust in the lord, EVERYTHING is in his time, there is time and purpose to everything in this life.. I have learned to just throw a cheeser on my face and make the day greater than I can imagine it being. It is such a blessing to wake up breathe and walk these dusty streets and learn. Even if its hotter than a fresh baked tater tot you just gotta giddy up and go(: 

I have been learnin a lot about myself in general here, I am so very grateful for the people I meet and for what I am able to learn. I know that the lord is with me in every single moment and every place that I go.. I just am gonna keep on pushin every second of everyday, I am so very grateful for your love and prayers. You may not even realize it but you help me more than you even know.. I am blesed to have all of ya in my life and I can't wait till we see each other again. 

Well this past week we received a phone call from a member sayin that there was someone waitin in the church and wanted to talk with us.. His name is Manuel, he is 20 years old and he ahd a question about the trnindad or the trinity and the godhead and how he wanted to know which church was true. We taught him about Joseph Smith and we inveted him to pray.. We are goin to visit him today.. If he doesn't get baptized well I guess we will see. We are jsut gonna do our part and teach! But it was really awesome I felt the spirit when we received the call.. I am pretty anxious to see how it all works out.. We are still workin hard with this family.. The husband was in church this past sunday so we will see!

Well I just want you all to know that I love you all , know that you are in my prayers and know that the lord loves you. Have an awesome week and we will be talkin very soon! 
I LOVE YOU ALL!

LOVE ELDER Jade M. Petersen
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment