Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, December 9, 2013

December 9th 2013.. You bet(:







Well gettin it right  and another week is outta here.. I sure hope that your all stayin warm up there.. My last winter in México and I'm gonna enjoy it haha.. I'm sure I will say I hate the cold this time next winter so I am gonna soak all this sun in.. I hope all is well and hopefully that this letter finds you all good and content : )  I am doin good, don't have to much time today, but I'm gonna type fast..

Well lawdy da.. Another week has passed by in the good ol mission.. I sure am thankful for all that my Father in Heaven and Savior are helping me learn.. I know I am here to learn personally and I feel like I have learned a bunch... Really glad to be here. We have found many people that are willing to listen to our message and so we are gonna open our minds and our hearts and do our part.. Looks like everyone has a comñeteñy different mindset here for th most part about Christmas.. Haa.. The is more remembering the virgins Mary and Guadalupe than Jesus.. But there are plenty of lights and Christmas trees-- Just different.. For me at least! But not much news or anythin excitin that happened this week.. Just lovin this time to be in ol México.. I know that this is the lords work. I'm gonna give it all I have.. 

I was able to go to the Devotional broadcasted from SLC also yesterday..  It was great to be able to learn and see the Temple all lit up and hear the music.. I really did enjoy it.. 

Well gotta get.. Sory my letters are gettin shorter and shorter I will do better and I will try harder to write you all.. Just know that I love you all.. And that I am prayin for you all daily.. You are what I'm fightin for.. !

 10 And behold, he shall be aborn of Mary, at bJerusalem which is the cland of our forefathers, she being a dvirgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and econceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.
 11 And he shall go forth, suffering pains and aafflictions andbtemptations of every kind; and this that the word might be fulfilled which saith he will ctake upon him the pains and the sicknesses of his people.
 12 And he will take upon him adeath, that he may bloose the bands of death which bind his people; and he will take upon him their infirmities, that his bowels may be filled with mercy, according to the flesh, that he may know according to the flesh how to csuccorhis people according to their infirmities.
 13 Now the Spirit aknoweth all things; nevertheless the Son of God suffereth according to the bflesh that he might ctake upon him the sins of his people, that he might blot out their transgressions according to the power of his deliverance; and now behold, this is the testimony which is in me.
 Have a good week and we will talk soon!(: 

Love you and miss you.. Get it right.. 
NACHOOOOOOOO
--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment