Elder Petersen has been called to serve in the México Tuxtla Gutiérrez Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. He entered the Mission Training Center in Provo, Utah on July 5,2012.

Monday, October 21, 2013

Hey there.. (: 10/21/2013‏













Once upon a time.. There was a magical place where it always rained.. The End. (: Haha.. holy water! I can't believe how much rain I've seen. But hey.. Once in a lifetime experience so it might is well be crazy to remember... How are all of you doin..(: I pray that nothing but great is how your feelin.. I can feel of your inspired prayers and love everyday, and I wanna thank each and every one of you.. I love you all bigger than the sky above us! You're all in my heart and always on my mind.. Sounds like it was a good week. Beatin up grantsville.. Turnin 16.. Runnin water.. playin minecraft.. workin.. scoutin deer.. eatin at Ruby River.. Thanks for rubbin it in by the way.. good grief. probably bout to head back to the house and throw me a Raman noodle soup in the microwave (: Nah, but I'm glad that it was a good week.(: I can picture all of you.. And  that makes me feel good when I'm feelin down!(:
I am gonna go head and give ya all the low down on this shweet week that has passed us by, Well here in Arriaga it went well.. This is my comps 2nd transfer in the mission and he's a funny kid.. But he likes to work and that is all that matters to me.. He is helpin me a bunch and he likes to talk so thats fine by me..(: I just listen and put my input in here and there.. The last transfer I was the one who did all the talkin so it's good and funny how heavenly father works.. Anyway all is well.. We found a new house.. Cause we are livin together with the zone leaders but presidente doesn't want that.. And gonna go head and say I'm fine with that.. The one is a prideful little sucker (excuse my french ) haha.. But he is all about tellin ya what you needa do.. Haha but all is well.. It makes me laugh.. I am just tryin to take in everyday and live it the best I can.. We are workin hard.. 

Okay.. Well I gotta run like a chicken runnin from pedro.. (: I am sure grateful for you all! Just know I'm always always thinking of you.. You get me through the tough going days and when I am feelin terrible all I have to do is think of all of you.. I sure hope you have another good and fast week.. Ridge happy Birthday bro.. Go head and cry if you want to.. Kort love you K sauce.. keep it weird.. 

LOVE YOU ALL........... (: 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ansBJ9VA210

--
Elder Jaden M. Petersen 
Misión México Tuxtla Gutierrez
July 2012-2014
"Fight The Good Fight" 
 
 
p.s. sorry it was a short letter not to much time.. just know I love you all.. 
 10 aFear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

No comments:

Post a Comment